Easy Image

Easy Image

by Bolt

Improve your Images's meaning

2nu Sunglasses

The app is simply awesome and easy to use! If you are lazy with image tagging like me, this is the one for you.

That Chick Life™ Boutique

Easy to use app. I don't have a paid subscription yet so when I remember to sync my images, it's very convenient for my images to be updated to improve my SEO.

Ravers Culture

Great Convenient App. is was very simple to add alt text to all my site..............................

Logan Malloch

I used this app to help me catch up on so many image alt updates, I had over 1k and to do them individually would have taken an age.

Goldcoastsurfshop

perfect little app to improve your SEO rankings in google - just sync once - then switch on auto and leave it do its thing

Raspberry Creek Fabrics

App has helped my climb in google searches by optimizing our image alt text. Works great, no bugs or problems.

Madre Australia

Super easy to install and plug in onto my shopify account. Thanks for making my brand more visible!

lucid dream mask

i used the smart seo app what a nice app

KetanGreenMateria

The app was simple to adjust and to download. SEO it is a important task for marketing and it is always recommended.

Katina's

Super easy to install!!!!!!!!!! Great easy app to use! Highly recommend to everyone and has a great price!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39