Smart Labels

Smart Labels

by Zenithify

Promote business and decorate your website with Smart Labels

Korendy Global

I've no idea how people give a good review for this app.

It is very difficult app to setup and it has very weak features.
- You're expected to inject codes in various places. Instructions are super complicated.
- No margin option which is very important for label positioning.
- You create a label, and they are not displayed. You manually need to publish after each save, non-sense.

October 7, 2019

Thank you for pointing out your unsatisfactory points. These features are on updating and soon will available in our app.

OneLiving.ro

Best label app in Shopify app store. Works great and very easy to use! Helpful support and very fast. I recommend this app!

September 10, 2019

Thanks for your review, Filip. We are really happy to support you!

Topmarket123.com

Thanks For Support and Fast ! I recommand Nice Job !

August 27, 2019

Thanks for your review, Deborah. We are really happy to support you!

K-Beauty Blossom

I've been looking for an app like this. It's pretty easy to follow the steps and simple to use it. I wish there were more various stickers.

August 27, 2019

Thank you very much! Really glad you're finding the app useful. Now we are going to update new stickers.

Spinettis Gaming Supplies

Installed the product to promote our new products and products low in stock to promote urgency to place an order. Simple to use and works great. Look forward to using it during holiday sales!

Georgetown Olive Oil Co.

I've been looking for an app like this for a long time. I use it for labels like "new product; sale; customer's favorite" and so on. The APP has free label samples, which are more than enough to work with. What is even better - you can create your custom labels and just uploaded them. Before this app, I had to change the product picture if I needed a label on it. Changing pictures all the time is not great for SEO. Now this problem is in the past. You place the label, change it, remove it, whatever you need. I highly recommend this app. Thank you!

LUCCA VALENTINO

Excelente la atencion recibida. Resolvieron mi inconveniente muy rapido. Los recomiendo 100%.

Rodrigo - Argentina

August 21, 2019

Thanks for your review, Rodrigo. We are really happy to support you!

ekoko-handmade

Lots of possibilities with this app and easy to understand. Uploading your own label designs is a piece of cake. Tried several other ones in the past but this one beats them. Thanks guys!
After installing a new theme the support has been great helping out with some issues, highly recommend.

August 21, 2019

Thanks for your review, Eddy. We are really happy to support you!

MATINTL

I have received this message from info@zenithify.com " For being the first install and using our app, we really appreciate your support and we would like to send you a special gratitude policy for Free use of Smart Labels app forever, this policy will not change until you remove our app from your app store. "
I respect this company and i trust them and i trust the application. this company does forget us as first supporter for them. thank you so so much

Eeless.com

REASONS IM UNINSTALLING THIS APP
- Texts DOES NOT SCALE on smaller screens like mobile
- Does not load on most products in the collection page / search results, leaves some or most untouched.

The good
+ Excellent customisation
+ Plenty of Filtering to select specific products, collection tags, date range etc,

Needs improving on
- Scaling on mobile and smaller screens
- Add options for mobile screens. separate images etc.
- better loading (need to cover every product in the collection window / search results etc)
- ability to add custom css < this helps with tweaking for specialised themes.

Until these dealbreaking bugs are fixed im out

Dear Shah,
We are so sorry that our app didn't work well on your theme, and thank you for sharing your thought. It helps us a lot in improving our app.
We hope to get a chance to fix all the flaws and make the app work as we promised.
We've sent you an email regarding fixing those problems. Please let us work it out.

Previous 1 3