Smart Labels

Smart Labels

by Zenithify

Promote business and decorate your website with Smart Labels

LUCCA VALENTINO

Excelente la atencion recibida. Resolvieron mi inconveniente muy rapido. Los recomiendo 100%.

Rodrigo - Argentina

ekoko-handmade

Lots of possibilities with this app and easy to understand. Uploading your own label designs is a piece of cake. Tried several other ones in the past but this one beats them. Thanks guys!

MATINTL

I have received this message from info@zenithify.com " For being the first install and using our app, we really appreciate your support and we would like to send you a special gratitude policy for Free use of Smart Labels app forever, this policy will not change until you remove our app from your app store. "
I respect this company and i trust them and i trust the application. this company does forget us as first supporter for them. thank you so so much

Eeless.com

REASONS IM UNINSTALLING THIS APP
- Texts DOES NOT SCALE on smaller screens like mobile
- Does not load on most products in the collection page / search results, leaves some or most untouched.

The good
+ Excellent customisation
+ Plenty of Filtering to select specific products, collection tags, date range etc,

Needs improving on
- Scaling on mobile and smaller screens
- Add options for mobile screens. separate images etc.
- better loading (need to cover every product in the collection window / search results etc)
- ability to add custom css < this helps with tweaking for specialised themes.

Until these dealbreaking bugs are fixed im out

Shop Personalised Gifts

BRILLIANT BRILLIANT what can we say great app fantastic customer service. A must for all Shopify stores. Hands down one if the best customer service out there. The app is easy to use and gives so much flexibility. I would pay for a Great app and customer service like we have received. Keep up the great work. Give it a try you will not be disappointed. 5 Stars all the way. SHOP PERSONALISED GIFTS

August 11, 2019

Thanks for your review, Nigel. We are really happy to support you!

Chipper By Ivana

Excelente app y la atención al cliente es excelente, la tienda queda esteticamente hermosa y convierte más! sigan así

August 9, 2019

Thanks for your review, Mateo. We are really happy to support you!

The Prince Webshop

Great app! very versatile and easy to use. Support is very responsive and helpful. Labels are in a very large range from black/white to colorful.

August 7, 2019

Thanks for your review, Kurt. We are really happy to support you!

Cosmos Beauty

Always wanted to find a product labels application that is easy to use and I found it. Aside from its easy customization, it allows you to upload your own labels (something that is really rare). Coupled with their friendly support team, it is one app that would stay in my store for good.

August 6, 2019

Thanks for your review, Eugene. We are really happy to support you!

Logans Pianos

Simple, user friendly sticker app. Had a small problem with stickers showing over the top of sticky header and filter menu in Prestige theme, but it was quickly solved by customer support.

Definitely one of the best free Shopify apps I've come across, and I would recommend to anyone.

August 6, 2019

Thanks for your review, Dan. We are really happy to support you!

22JinStreet

I am using the app to insert out of stock or discount messages on the product grid. It works like a charm! I had an issue in the display on 1st Installation and support fixed it within minutes. Super responsive. I don’t notice major slowdown on the app after instal. I definitely recommend.

August 6, 2019

Thanks for your review, Steven. We are really happy to support you!

Previous 1