Smart Labels

Smart Labels

by Zenithify

Promote business and decorate your website with Smart Labels

Hygge Gear

Really useful addition to our store.... Also, Richard has helped us out on a couple of occasions when needed. Thanks :)

上倉胃子

Easy to handle and the developer is very helpful. Some issues were solved quickly. Various types of stickers provided. Overall is good!!

Nook and Cranny Gift Store

The app is very easy to use and does exactly what it says it will. Support is also very helpful and quick to sort out any queries.

Surfas

Great functionality!
Very customizable.
Automatically show on products with specific tags.
Can customize overlay graphics, positioning, etc...
Great support.
Helped us get set up, and to fix a theme integration need.

Highly recommend!

Eileen’s Love

Amazing app, cant believe its FREE, Thank you!
Easy to use, simple yet very effective marketing tool.
Defiantly helps me get New products and On Sale items noticed easily

Music City Canada

This app is super easy to use and customize. Very intuitive and doesn't take much to get rolling. If you have any issues installing the app, their tech support team is amazing! Had my issue resolved within about 12 hours.

Almox Militar

Nice functions and very fast support! Very customizable, works great and very easy to use! I recommend this app!

SIRPLUS

The only Label App, that fit our needs to 100%. On top, the Support was very helpful in solving a displaying bug, which occurred because of our Lazyload implementation.

OneLiving.ro

Best label app in Shopify app store. Works great and very easy to use! Helpful support and very fast. I recommend this app!

September 10, 2019

Thanks for your review, Filip. We are really happy to support you!

Topmarket123.com

Thanks For Support and Fast ! I recommand Nice Job !

August 27, 2019

Thanks for your review, Deborah. We are really happy to support you!

Previous 1 3