Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with impressive & easy-to-use templates.

sables-d'orient

it is a good app but i still can't find out how to change the global header around the very menu itself. if i want to modify the menu and color it as, let's say, orange, my menu is gonna become orange but the other sides around remain white and i don't know if i can do something about it with that app or not.

July 7, 2020

Thank you for your review.
We're glad to know you enjoy using our app. For the issue you're having, please contact with our support team via: https://support.qikify.com/portal/newticket. We will assist you solving your concern.

Have a good day.

Eshe Essentials

New to e-commerce and this has been by far the easiest app to use compared to the other one's that I tried.

July 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your review.
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store and to hearing from you again very soon.

All the best!

RAMSES-X

We tried this, for a strange reason didn't work, but had good customization options. After half an hour we deleted this, but we saw pieces pieces of code left in our theme files/ code, espacially starting with ... {% include 'qikify and other hyperlink and a data file. Please remove everything from now on or give the option at least. Thank you

June 12, 2020

Hi, we're sorry to hear Smart Menu doesn't meet your need for your store. For the issue you're having, can you please send us a ticket and describe it further via: https://support.qikify.com/portal/newticket. Our developers will help you to check and solve the problem.

Best regards.

mitos

So far, the only one we were able to use! The most comprehensible and friendly with its free plan having all the necessary functions.

March 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Smart Menu.

We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Smart Menu.

Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
All the best!

GAXIOLA Refacciones

Estoy usando la versión de prueba y es muy fácil y sencillo de configurar. Sin duda cogeré un plan.

February 26, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Paid plan has some special features. Hope you will update your review after you upgrade and use it.

Belle Boutique

I just like the smart work that it does in my theme store. hope you going to add more features.

Good work guys

February 24, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Glad that you like it. Our team are planning for more updates. And if you have any ideas, you can send us via support.qikify.com
Hope you will update your review later.

The London Store

Easy to use. Just trying now. Lots of configuration options. Clean and nice look. Recommend it. Video help made it easier for css type setup

True African Art

After Qikify customized my app for mobile, I found that the menu expanded and froze on landscape mode. It works fine on portrait.

I contacted support asking them to fix their mistake in landscape and Duke eventually took on the project and after some back and forth my issue was resolved.

There are some bugs depending on your theme, but I think that their customer support is willing to cooperate to get the app just as you like it..

Klyki Store

The app, even in the free to use solution, is well designed and provide a valuable alternative to standard menu design (that in Shopify is quite terrible). Unfortunately, the app doesn't work well with all templates and particularly with Galleria it works only under certain conditions. As such, I would suggest everyone interested to verify in advance the compatibility with the template used in your shop.

Bem Estar Essencial

Contacted with Cedrus and this was a terrible support! Just 3 days ago i tried changing the font-size of my Menu, I adjusted to 16px and nothing happened. I certified that it did the same thing with a clean cache, so its not because of me. Contacted them and they said its because my app is not updated, I pay to have an app and why is it not updated? This is the second time they say stuff like this to me! Then i ask if they can help with personalising the menu (really small stuff), sent a picture to see if they could help. They changed stuff on the store, but then completely ignored the mobile version, so my store got all messed up and they respond to you 1 time a day, if what they did was wrong then good luck you have to wait until next time, to MAYBE, have stuff fixed. Very unprofessional app support, I still have my store messed up and they don't even care. The worst support I've seen on Shopify. Do not buy this.

UPDATE: They have come around after this review and helped me with this, fixing the error. Hope the professionalism improves.

UPDATE: I have help them a lot in correcting the display of the menu on iPhones, iPads, etc. They have been available to improve and helpful!

Previous 1