Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Peaks Fly Fishing

Very impressed with this app. Super easy to install and use, gives me loads of flexibility to add and change menu options. What I liked was that's its fast and didn't slow down the site.

Mobli

Very flexible app with great customization tools. What is really outstanding is the customer service: always there for you.

shop.asco

Great layout options, especially in the premium range. Fantastic support - really quick and helpful. Highly recommended!

September 15, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Do It Good Project

This app has made my website look professionally made. I love the layouts they have available and it's so easy to edit as a beginner!

September 7, 2021

LadyStore

like every shopify apps, works with every possible restriction and prevent any user personalization without paying. it was also not working for me without using the css selector

September 7, 2021

Hi there,

Henry here from Qikify Support.
Our Smart Menu do not "prevent any personalization from user without paying" as you described. You can easily change style or customize our app with your CSS skill.
We've not received any support request from you. So in case you want to give it another try, please reinstall Smart Menu and let me know to help.

Hope to hear from you again.

TaymaJewels

I used this app to quickly apply a megamenu with pre-set layouts where I could use images and it was super easy.

September 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Smart Menu.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Smart Menu.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
All the best!

Getshopping24.de

i can highly recommend this app. this app works wonderfully and the support is very fast. Thanks again to Sebastian who solved my problem within 10 minutes.

September 6, 2021

ADL Distribution

This app provides a beautiful menu, with excellent functionality and customization. The developers were prompt to answer any questions I had. Would definitely recommend.

August 31, 2021

Dwarven Forge

This app allowed us to expand on our theme, and we love the features. It's easy to use. Customer support is very responsive and always has helpful feedback.

August 31, 2021

Little Colorado

Gave me excellent support when I had a theme issue that conflicted with the menu. Great amount of features that are easy to use on paid.

August 27, 2021