Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Happy Gift Market

Free version is amazing, thank you for making this app available. Easy to create menu and submenus without having to pay crazy amounts of money

Card Cavern Trading Cards, LLC

I got my mega menu set up fast and easily! It looks much better and has so many more options than my theme's built-in mega menu. The problem was that my theme's search bar was layered underneath the menu. So when I did a search, the results would be underneath my nav bar. It seemed to be a z-index issue with my theme. One that I was unable to fix so I reached out for help. I emailed Qikify support and in about 24 hours not only did they reply but they also fixed the problem for me. 5 stars on both of the apps I've used from Qikify. I may just have to try more out. Thanks again for the help!

Body and Soul Wisdom

I loved this app because make menus easier and effortless, my favourite app ever, really recommend to everyone that needs to save loads of time thank you for all the support

sourcelondon.com

super easy to use, great for expanding the limits of the regular navigation shopify offers. Great options for images and flyout menu's

October 16, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

stylin01

IT is very easy to use smart mega menu, align with the front end very well and the customer service reply very fast.

October 16, 2020

Laws of Nature Cosmetics®

Excellent app and great customer service! Creating mega menus was super quick and easy. Highly recommended!

October 9, 2020

Express Nail Supply

Support was very responsive and helped solve the issue that we were having! Henry helped us to get our mega menu exactly how we wanted!

October 9, 2020

Beesybox

Great app and excellent customer service! I had an issue and the team fixed it very quickly. The menu itself is great for my website, highly recommended!

SortaGotta

This app works great for me. It allows for quick and easy customization of menus with plenty of useful features.

Nazranaa

Its an easy to use app with great features. Additionally, they have prompt and excellent service. Would highly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33