Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Peaks Fly Fishing

Very impressed with this app. Super easy to install and use, gives me loads of flexibility to add and change menu options. What I liked was that's its fast and didn't slow down the site.

Mobli

Very flexible app with great customization tools. What is really outstanding is the customer service: always there for you.

shop.asco

Great layout options, especially in the premium range. Fantastic support - really quick and helpful. Highly recommended!

September 15, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Do It Good Project

This app has made my website look professionally made. I love the layouts they have available and it's so easy to edit as a beginner!

September 7, 2021

Getshopping24.de

i can highly recommend this app. this app works wonderfully and the support is very fast. Thanks again to Sebastian who solved my problem within 10 minutes.

September 6, 2021

ADL Distribution

This app provides a beautiful menu, with excellent functionality and customization. The developers were prompt to answer any questions I had. Would definitely recommend.

August 31, 2021

Dwarven Forge

This app allowed us to expand on our theme, and we love the features. It's easy to use. Customer support is very responsive and always has helpful feedback.

August 31, 2021

Little Colorado

Gave me excellent support when I had a theme issue that conflicted with the menu. Great amount of features that are easy to use on paid.

August 27, 2021

Brothers4Change

We used this app to change our menu. It's a great app! We had a few problems with the code but their customer service helped us out in no time!

August 23, 2021

Just Luminous

I love this App! The navigation is seamless and it makes my store look even more appealing. It also has a cool feature where you can showcase products on the navigation buttons. Also, I noticed that ever since I installed it my pages seem to load a little bit faster. Thank you for a great app. It's helping to improve conversions

August 16, 2021