Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Body and Soul Wisdom

I loved this app because make menus easier and effortless, my favourite app ever, really recommend to everyone that needs to save loads of time thank you for all the support

October 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

sourcelondon.com

super easy to use, great for expanding the limits of the regular navigation shopify offers. Great options for images and flyout menu's

October 16, 2020

stylin01

IT is very easy to use smart mega menu, align with the front end very well and the customer service reply very fast.

October 16, 2020

Laws of Nature Cosmetics®

Excellent app and great customer service! Creating mega menus was super quick and easy. Highly recommended!

October 9, 2020

Express Nail Supply

Support was very responsive and helped solve the issue that we were having! Henry helped us to get our mega menu exactly how we wanted!

October 9, 2020

Beesybox

Great app and excellent customer service! I had an issue and the team fixed it very quickly. The menu itself is great for my website, highly recommended!

SortaGotta

This app works great for me. It allows for quick and easy customization of menus with plenty of useful features.

Nazranaa

Its an easy to use app with great features. Additionally, they have prompt and excellent service. Would highly recommend this app!

Moody Carp

Best.app.ever. so easy to use! No funky crashing bugs. My only complaint is that I can't drag cells around once I make the menus so I have to think ahead or start over in the section. But otherwise super awesome.

Desert River Online Shop

Great and flexible as compare to other mega menu. I try couple of mega menu but this one is up to the mark

October 2, 2020