Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Outdoor Braid & Rope Furniture Shop & Exporter LUXOX®

Very nice Customer support and after sales .... unlike other Shopify partners like out of sand box. nice product. I am happy to use this products.

April 16, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu and services as well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you.

Miss Lizzy Iodine

So far very happy with Smart Menu. We were able to customize it to fit our needs. Don't waste time with customizing a theme and still not getting what you want. This app is worth it.

April 14, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

brightter

I love this app. It’s easy to use and the design and functionality of my website is so much better than it was!

April 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's delighted to know that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

Style Finish Design Pty Ltd

I've installed 4 other apps and even paid a developer before I found Smart menu. I've been using this app for about 6 months now and it is the best one bar far. Very easy to use, and I just discovered with the help of the support team that you can have a different menu displaying on your mobile version vs. your desktop version. Support is also excellent.

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're happy to know that you enjoy our Smart Menu as well as our services. Hope we can bring even more benefits to your store.

Cheers!

zpender.com

Quick and great service! They fixed a problem we were facing fast and we are very pleased. I can recommend to others.

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using Smart Menu and our services. Hope we can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

Prowiches

Im currently using the Warehouse theme : the search bar had a small bug with the menu bar. I instantly contacted the support and got it fixed within few days. Support team is on point :D !

April 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're happy to hear that you enjoy using Smart Menu and our services. Hope we can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

PLATFORM23

We have a really complex inventory running a multi-vendor marketplace. Smart Menu just makes main menu navigation easy and beautiful. We are now free to add as many menus as we need to and we can also feature brands in key positions too which helps with exposure for new designers. Thanks Qikify for the really great app!

April 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Smart Menu helps you well. Hope our apps can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

Stay tune for more!

Guru Muscle

Be so careful if you use this app. They have high z-index which jumps over everything else. that means if you have in header or shopping menu your Sign/Log in button that will not work anymore. My customer couldn't log in and the support got back to me after a few days. I had to clean up their code, snippets, theme.liquid and spent 1h to find out what was wrong. Never ever.

April 5, 2020

We're so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Smart Menu. We hope you would need to know that the "high z-index" issue was caused due to the integration with your theme. Most Shopify themes don't face this issue, but some, unfortunately, might meet this problem.
Usually we can fix this problem within a day, but you reached out to us out of our responsive support time, and we notice that you have uninstalled app before we had a chance to fix it.

We sincerely sorry for not being able to give you the support as soon as you reached to us. However, if you reinstall Smart Menu, we will make sure to fix this issue for you right away.
Please reconsider this offer as a way we could make it up for you.
Wish you all the best.

GLACIAL OUTFITTERS

I use this on a few sites and have had no complaints, it is reliable, its customizable, but most in my experience the support has been very good.

April 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy our app and services. Hope we can help you even more on improving your store.

Søstrene Grene á Íslandi

I started using Shopify last week and the Smart Menu App today. Very easy to use and before I knew I had a beautiful and very functional mega menu in my shop to be. Love it!

April 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Smart Menu helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to you and your store.