Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

WhiskyBrother

The app works really well and is intuitive to use but allows for lots of options. I had some issues with mobile vs desktop but service was really good and someone assisted me in fixing the issue I was having. I recommend the app.

August 17, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Ling Lang LA

This app is a live saver! It is so easy to follow and set up is self explainatory beacause I am not a computer savvy! Customers could search for my products and easy for them to see each categories

August 17, 2020

Unimakers

PATHETIC APP & WORST SUPPORT EVER FOUND ON SHOPIFY APP.

I tried to load the app the first time and was not loading and stuck on progress bar. Tried multiple time and once in while it opened. Don't go with another app as plenty of good apps out there. WASTED MY TIME.

Edited -

As you said you didn't change anything in my store. So please don't say that - you made changes to my store and its working fine.

Seriously you GUYS are RESPONDING FAKE RESPONSE TO MY REVIEW so that others can see you helped me.

August 13, 2020

Hi Unimakers,
Sorry for your bad experience with our app.
You are using Dropship theme (not offical Shopify theme). So you need to use the advanced method (CSS selector) to add Smart Menu. We helped you add Smart Menu and it's now working perfectly on your store.
Could you check again please?

Atelier Rebul

The app is very easy to work with. But the thing that is really outstanding is their Customer Service. Insane to see how fast their team responds and how fast they help you solve your issue.

August 12, 2020

Central Coast Surfboards

Very intuitive. Easy to build a detailed, yet easily navigable menu. Can keep things invisible until ready to go when kinks are ironed out, which is great.

August 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Smart Menu.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Smart Menu.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
All the best!

Editorial Viadas

Ta bien chida esta aplicacion! Very easy to use and implement! So far we are mucho feliz with it! And the best of all...100% compatible with other plugins with already have for the store front.

August 6, 2020

MB Grocery

This is the third menu app that I've tried. Like most, I usually start with an app that has the most downloads. Why didn't I use this one FIRST?! It's the best by far.

Took only a few minute to set up. I needed some technical help to tweak a few settings and Henry replied and edited my site in less than 12 hours. Keep in mind, these were settings that I wanted special for me. Thrilled!

August 5, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our team and Smart Menu helped you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

eWheelz-UK

This app is very comprehensive, it is quite complicated to follow but then is really quite powerful at displaying your navigation very well indeed

August 5, 2020

Grocery Buddy

I just downloaded this app today and I am very thrilled with it!!! It has enhanced my site tremendously!!! Thank you!

August 4, 2020

U-See Jewels

Great app and easy to use.
I installed it in our website in less than 15 minutes had a new Mega Menu.
Thanks for that