Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

uboway

I love this app, which make the menu more convenient. I recommend every to use such a great Mega Menu App.

May 3, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're happy to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. Hope it can bring further benefits to your store.

Instant Interior Design

I'm not a developer and this made fly-out menus so easy! There's no coding, no watching tutorials required to utilize.

April 27, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. We're looking forward to delivering even further benefits to you.

DoubleShot Drinks

Really helpful app to build menus and comparing to some other apps is a very good value for money. I've managed to transform the look of my website in a couple of hours (I've spent a couple of days looking for ways how to change my menu)

April 26, 2020

Oasis Floral Products NA

Smart Menu is a great app and very easy to customize. That's not the only reason I'm giving a 5 star. The main reason is their customer support team is great! I had an issue and they responded by the next morning and then they even went into my menu and customized it for me. Great app and great customer service. Highly recommend.

April 26, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu and services as well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you.

Birdly Canada

This is by far one of our favourite apps for any shopify store we build. As a developer we have our go to favourites that we know we can depend on everytime. This is one of those, we highly recommend it.

April 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

ER Technik&Games

created a menu for shopify, worked very well. The handling was very comfortable, a good app to create fast and easy menus.

April 22, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

Rapunzel Wigs

Just starting using it. Very Impressed! The free version is excellent in itself, once my sales increase I'll be sure to increase my plan. Thank you!

April 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

dydi's world

alway's like app , many thank and highly recommand it, it simple and complete. Thank another time for your app

Homeware Pieces

I used smart menu app for easy navigation on my website. I am very pleased with the clean line design, quick and easy function. I highly recommend this app.

The Gifted Panda

Loving the app, looks very smart, easy to use, and the support team were brilliant and quick to respond. As soon as it goes live on www.thegiftedpanda.co.uk I will get customer feedback and update this review.

So far though, I am impressed. Once I drive more traffic to my website, I am certain I will upgrade to the tabs section, as annoyingly, there is only 1 menu that I need as that currently. Once my business and product list grows, I will absolutely be upgrading.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that you enjoy using both our Smart Menu and services. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.