Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Eternally Yours Custom Bridals

This is a fantastic app providing a professional menu system for my store and its very easy to use.

KOSAE

Great team behind mega menu, friendly support and all the problems I had were fixed immediately. Thank you.
My menu looks much better now with this app!!! :-)

Best Dolls For Kids

We sell dolls at BestDollsForKids.com and though everyone knows what ' a doll' is, very few people realize how many different kinds of dolls there are, rag dolls, baby dolls, learn to dress dolls etc. We felt that our theme's menu was not suited to that kind of product mix, so asked a Shopify Guru and she said 'you need a mega menu.' After looking them all over we trialed Smart Menu and are thrilled with the results. One click on our main menu and our customers instantly see every category laid out neatly, and can make a decision quickly. And, when they click to the collection page, if it's not what they wanted, the menu is right there to try again. We have upgraded to a paid plan, because even though the menu is great, the support has been great also, and we feel we should pay and make sure this company stays in business!

Michael Malta Studio

This is a fantastic app providing a professional menu system for my Shopify site. Very easy to use, update and manage.

MatrixSports

it's very flexible and it is easy to use.
I have tried the mega one and Budha one and this is by far better.
If you are not techy at all this app is for you

Nak Nak's Laboratory

What can I say, perfect app and perfect customer service! I needed help in fixing an issue I came across while creating my menu, and it was resolved instantly! Much appreciated!

Power Tank

The best value in a menu app by far. It is so intuitive to use and packed with great features. Within minutes, I am making an extensive menu that my store so desperately needed.

PuffItUp!

I am so glad we used this app! It works so much better than standard shopify navigation. Easy to set up and use as well :)

La Gato Tribu

Sencilla de configurar y queda muy bien. Por poner una pega no me gusta tener que salir de shopify para hacer las configuraciones pero sólo es una preferencia

Tiendas Area

I tried different smart menus and definitely this is my favourite! It is so easy to set up. Good choice