Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

BigCeramicStore.com

Transformational - best mega menu options we have seen. Extremely easy to set up and deploy. It's live on our website https://www.bigceramicstore.com. Check it out.

November 6, 2019

Thanks so much for your review. It's great to see that Smart Menu works beautifully and effortlessly on your store!

FFS (Feathers, Fluff 'n' Scales)

Does exactly what I need it to. Free version has a lot of great options, and the paid options add a lot of additional versatility. Very happy!

November 5, 2019

Thank you for your review. Knowing that you're happy and satisfied with Smart Menu motivates us to bring you more useful apps and service!

LovemarkStore

Amazing app! Very easy to set up and use. It doesn't slow my website, it is working perfectly. I recommend! Thank you!

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your review. It means a lot to us that you're satisfied with Smart Menu, and if you're interested please check out other app from us: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/qikify

OutletSavings

I use this app for my store and works great love the layout as well. Recommended app for any store that needs a good menu!

November 3, 2019

Thank you for your review! It's great that Smart Menu can help.

You can check our other apps to see if we could help you further more:

tiendaTrap

Me encanta esta app. Es intuitiva y fácil de usar. Tuve un problema, y es que el menú aparecía por detrás del slider y me puse en contacto con el soporte. Me lo solucionaron en pocas horas y ni siquiera soy usuario de pago todavía.

November 3, 2019

Gracias por tu comentario! Es genial que Smart Menu pueda ayudar.

Puedes consultar nuestras otras aplicaciones para ver si podemos ayudarte más: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/qikify

Jenny Kate

It is a free app that actually works as a free app. Not like others that are overly limited to make you purchase the full version.

October 28, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review! We're thrilled that you like our Smart Menu.

You can check our other apps to see if we could help you further more:

Redefine Modern Comfort

Even with the free plan, it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Can't believe I didn't find it sooner. Even then the paid plan is the price of a fast food combo every month, I'll be sure to upgrade soon!

October 28, 2019

Thank you so much!
We're glad that you enjoy it, and if you're interested please check out other app from us: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/qikify

Reitsport Wüst

I checked out for a lot of mega menus and Smart Menu from our opinion is simply the best. I would give more than 5 stars if I could!

First, even though there are a hugh set of options to layout the mega menu (which is good!) it is one of the most user friendly app I came accross. The UI and ease of use are just state of the art if not more. You can even edit it easily on a mobile device. The outcome is just brilliant (great looking menus) and is highly performant.

Smart menu also comes with a big set of templates which help to get started quickly. But it also helped us to get new ideas on how we can setup our menus. And it really helped us to figure out how things are working.

One of the most important aspects for us was always customer support. And here I can just give 10 stars. We had several initial questions and also needed help to customize Smart Menu to work with our customized theme and other apps. In person, Duke and Michael from the Qikify team, were highly responsive and engaged to get everything working quickly.

Last I would like to mention their Mobile Menu app and we were happy to come accross it. It really helped us now to have a real cool menu that is optimized for mobile devices.

October 27, 2019

Thank you for your great review!
We're glad that our apps can help, and if you're interested please check out our other apps as well: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/qikify

Eternally Yours Custom Bridals

This is a fantastic app providing a professional menu system for my store and its very easy to use.

KOSAE

Great team behind mega menu, friendly support and all the problems I had were fixed immediately. Thank you.
My menu looks much better now with this app!!! :-)