Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

MadeleineBjewels

Nice app, but it seems it doesn't handle multiple languages / translations at all ? or am I doing something wrong ?

November 7, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.
To answer your question: Shopify doesn't support a native tool to translate a store, you need to use a translation app instead. And our Smart Menu is compatible with some translation apps, which you can use to add another language to your menu. Please contact us at support.qikify.com for further guides.
Best regards.

Protect Signs

Excellent App. Easy to set up and it looks great. Very happy with the results its provided. Well worth a try!

November 7, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.
We're happy that you enjoy our app.

Bricks & Minifigs South Jordan & SLC

Great app! very well put, helps you make use of megamenu features even if your theme does not allow you to. Keep up the great work!
Easy to use, great presentation, many options on how to create and populate your menus. Go to bricks and minifigs slc dot com and checkout our menu so you know what I am talking about.

November 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Bertha & Ko’s

Very easy to use! I like it! Installed ad up ad running quickly Try it out for yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 23, 2020

bendita.shop

LOVE IT IS ONE OF THE BEST APPS ON THE MARKET I COMPLETELY RECOMEND MOSTLY BECAUSE IS VERIMUCH A GOOD INVEST

Happy Gift Market

Free version is amazing, thank you for making this app available. Easy to create menu and submenus without having to pay crazy amounts of money

Mopani Pharmacy

Truly a great app. Love the customization capabilities. The support team is very responsive and efficient.

October 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Smart Menu.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Smart Menu.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
All the best!

Card Cavern Trading Cards, LLC

I got my mega menu set up fast and easily! It looks much better and has so many more options than my theme's built-in mega menu. The problem was that my theme's search bar was layered underneath the menu. So when I did a search, the results would be underneath my nav bar. It seemed to be a z-index issue with my theme. One that I was unable to fix so I reached out for help. I emailed Qikify support and in about 24 hours not only did they reply but they also fixed the problem for me. 5 stars on both of the apps I've used from Qikify. I may just have to try more out. Thanks again for the help!

Body and Soul Wisdom

I loved this app because make menus easier and effortless, my favourite app ever, really recommend to everyone that needs to save loads of time thank you for all the support

sourcelondon.com

super easy to use, great for expanding the limits of the regular navigation shopify offers. Great options for images and flyout menu's

October 16, 2020