Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

TwelfthAvenue

Amazing app does what its supposed to and the customer service has been excellent. Every issue I have had has been promptly resolved. Highly recommend.

Ninnwe

I really love this app! Smart Menu app made my website menus look more professional and organized. I tested other apps, but this one stood out with number of features and the flexibility to customize menus in different formats. The other important side of any app is ((Support)). The team behind Smart Menu are very supportive, responsive, and they always reply with the 24 hours window (Work days). I Highly recommend this app! Thanks to the Qikify Team.

luxifywest-com

I used this app to help me do the menu bar, clean. really like how it does y . It would be nice if it did z better.

The Candleman's Natural Candles

Great product to create a customized navigation. Makes it a lot easier to manage this at my will and not have to hire a developer

Bainbridge Mercantile

Love this app! Really intuitive and tremendously functional. Also love that I can apply the navigation to a specific theme. Tried several "menu" apps and this by far the best. Excellent technical support!

May 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu and services. Hope we can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

All the best!

GSL Fab

Made the store certainly look a lot more appealing. Bit of a shame that you need the highest plan to get tabs, but still, very nice and easy to use app.

LittleSizzle

Great app! Very easy to use and amazingly quick and helpful customer service!
I would definitely recommend.

Australian Variety Store

I am using this app to make my site look better with less visible lists down the side but a one click to the tree and find what you want

The Celtic Ranch

Easy to use, when I had a question their support staff responded immediately and fixed my issue. I recommend this app to everyone I have ever built a Shopify website for.

The Potala Palace

awesome menu maker and easy to use. works well and makes items stand out. took me a sec to figure out but works well