Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Australian Variety Store

I am using this app to make my site look better with less visible lists down the side but a one click to the tree and find what you want

The Celtic Ranch

Easy to use, when I had a question their support staff responded immediately and fixed my issue. I recommend this app to everyone I have ever built a Shopify website for.

The Potala Palace

awesome menu maker and easy to use. works well and makes items stand out. took me a sec to figure out but works well

BESTCHOICE

O melhor aplicativo disponível !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maximum Beauties

The learning curve was not very difficult. I couldn't believe the things this app let me do for FREE but I will eventually upgrade to the basic service which is still the best priced app out there!
Thanks guys!

La'Tendenza

All that I'm looking for a menu is available in this app for FREE, which is very good I'm still getting to learn the other features it offers, but so far so good and loving it.

REGINA NEMNI

Great app. It provides enough features on the free plan. It is flexible and efficient. A very good asset to my store

Kutyám.com

This app works very well for my webshop. Easy to use and even the free version can be good enough to do basic things.

Bruvy

Awesome app. Very helpful and easy customizable from the admin and on the frontend is showing awesome.

Schieferei

Great App - great Support!