Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

smoKINGleo.com

Very good basic features helping me build the menu for my websites with a professional functional look. Once I build the traffic and volume, I can invest financially into the product.

Coolpebbles

App is great. A js issue with my theme rendered my mobile menu unusable but support team took care of it and now it works wonders. Would recommend this.

Get It Cheaper Ireland

I'm using this app on our general products store which has over 35000 products. It helped us to make nice looking menu and submenus. Thanks very much

Spice Village

So far so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEBRICO

Very good app
The customer service is great
Super fast response, I recommend to anyone wanting a dynamic and attractive site.

ShopyStube

I am very happy, the app is very good professional look simple to use.
Highly recommended!

Rideshop

Thanks for helping me solve a problem. Great app and best menu app I found in Shopify. Great experience.

Contact Pêche

Hi,
I tested the other two applications Globo and Buddha mega menu, and Smart menu and the best for me.
A lot of possible configuration, easy to use, fast loading.
For more configuration, I advise you to add the two lines of css in the application.
It's really not complicated, and there is a tutorial video and text very well explained.
It really deserves its price, and thanks for your work done!
Good continuation,
Cheers.
(Their other applications are also excellent, go try them)

Bartender World

It helped a lot. They have really good customer service. Very good app, I just recommend it! Thank you so much!

Go sportify

All I can say is wow wow wow wow wow! What an amazing too, i think it’s the first ever best App for shopify.
One suggestion though, I realized after installing the app and starting using it, my website started slowing down when loadeing. That’s just the only thing but BRILLIANTOOO!