Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

ADesign4

I use this app a few weeks ago, was easy to set up, no coding needed. At the moment I'm running the free version. Working properly on the laptop and on phone as well.
My website looks great with it. Thank you.

Chinafans8

The support team is very responsive, especially like the official slides. Can you provide them?thanks!

Hwinn

Great app!! Tracy and her team have been amazing on all queries. The app does what it says - extremely user friendly and customizable to your shop's style. would definitely recommend this to anyone who's shopping around for a user-friendly and great megamenu!

Sportzzheads

Very good app, it loads very quick and doesn’t mess up my JavaScript the mobile menu is in perfect sync with this app too. Highly recommended.

All I Wear Is Black

I highly recommend this app! (I use another app from them as well that I love!) Tracy has helped me with everything I have struggled with. I don't know much about coding so she walked me through and helped when my menu wasn't loading correctly. It's now exactly how I want it, all thanks to her! I recommend this app & company not only for the product but for the fantastic customer service as well.

Paws in Padstow

Compared to the previous popular Shopify third party menu app we were using, this is app is better and cheaper.

Extremely helpful and prompt support. So glad we are using this app!

June 12, 2019

Sorry for the late reply, we've missed the message you sent via Shopify.
We always try to find the best solution for customer, please check your email for our answer.
Best Regards.

Well Dapper

I used this app to make a mega menu, I was able to achieve the exact functionality that I wanted with just a few clicks.

Κοσμηματοπωλείο Goldy

The app is amazing and very easy to use. You can create beautiful menus for both desktop and mobile. Also great support!

Mumma Hicks

Excellent App! So much quicker to manage my menus this way instead of on shopify directly. There are so many features available not just at cost but for free aswell. I currently have the free version however am really considering the upgrade!

Shopping-Places.com

Intuitive & practical App. Installed and put to use very quickly. Very Easy to create mega menus. Excellent work.