Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

MFsports

Its Best app i ever found for Create Menu. But Please it should be Free forever. as some apps i saw when they famous they start to charging to their customers.

Alina Cosmetics

I really like this app. It is very intuitive and easy to navigate. This is my second app and my prior one was worse and much more expensive.

trimstudio

thank you QIKIFY team! this app is simple and easy to install. just contacted the staff for some adjustment and he is really helpful and efficient! problem solved!

Plant Based

We just added this app for our new online store. We have started on the free plan and staff were helpful making a small adjustment for our menu and very prompt and friendly in response. Happy with nice looking menu. Overall good if you are getting started.

Carol & Company

I have to amend my review. The app has a fatal flaw! DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP!!!!!!!! The drop-downs appear not only when you hover the menu header but also when you hover anywhere the menu will appear which obscures that part of the page. Read the rest of the review but as I told the publisher these issues should have been fixed before release. I've wasted countless hours when I discovered this fatal flaw. This app is way too finicky. Little adjustments to any menu can have a global effect on sub and parent menus. Adding pictures to a menu is relatively easy but placement is impossible even though there is a drop down menu, it almost never works. Virtually NO drag and drop make using this app extremely time consuming. I would only recommend it to someone with a lot of extra time on their hands.

I Just LOVE Music

I like the app so far a lot. It's making my navigation to products look so much more professional and organized and that with the free version. I plan to upgrade to get some of the other features soon.

YBONE

This application is ideal for creating personalized menus. High flexibility and adaptability. I highly recommend!

iilumo

For the price and the features - Having this app is a no brainer! Simple to set up, and very versatile.

I want to extend my gratitude to the team - They helped me with a request without hesitation swiftly. That for me is always a winner!

Keep up the great work, and keep making awesome apps!

WHYTE BIKES

Just started using this app. its very easy to setup and configure. Looks very smart like it suggests. Best of all is the level of support- wanted to make some changes and tweaks and got immediate responses full of helpful advice from the team. top job.

warenbegeistert

The app works very well. No lags.... no problems... I'm really impressed!
TOP APP and really nice support! Easy to modify and install :-) TOP