Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Pristiny Couture

UPDATE: The issue I thought I was having with the app turned out to be within my collections on the back end. Issue is solved and the smart menu is wonder. I absolutely LOVE it. Now I can have a more professional looking website. I also love the fact that the app has a free plan available. Definitely give this app a try. I’m

May 29, 2019

Hi Pristiny,
I see Smart Menu running on your store now. Is there any problem? Please contact us at support@qikify.com (or use Contact button in app), we'll resolve your problem within 24h.
Appreciate your feedback.

Hand and Hide LLC

Wonderful app for adding a mega menu. There is a bit of a learning curve but once you figure out how it works, it's pretty easy to use. Lots of great options allow you to have a great looking menu for desktop and a completely different menu for mobile (or you can have parts show up in both.) I had a small styling issue and their support team fixed it for me in less than 24 hours. Very satisfied.

Zbenga

great value and easy to set up i highly recommend this app other then that writing 100 word review is hell on earth

The Foodocracy

This has really helped me create the custom menus we needed very quickly and inexpensively. Thank you very much.

KharaKapas

We started using the paid version of Smart Menu a few days ago with the Retina theme. Faced a lot of challenges initially to get it to work correctly, but Tracy and the team at Smart Menu were very helpful every step of the way. Not to mention that Smart Menu has helped give a modern look to our website, and make the menus look beautiful.

I highly recommend them for their product + customer service.

BaoBei.SG

We have tried a few menu apps. This is by far the easiest to use and most sophisticated menu app. The basic free package already provide very powerful features. There are different menu types for you to choose from. You can even add images to pull down menus. Very good product indeed. Highly recommended!

Tea and Becky

Looks great and works great! Had some issues getting the mobile working but Michael helped fix it right away. It's nice to have a sharp looking menu, finally!

Berkey Water Canada

Excellent app, I use in my 3 stores. Its easy to understand and works seamlessly with my Venture theme. Good support as well.

Iqonic Shop

the best app to get your menu done, it has all these cutting edge menu designs and everything .... and there support is really really helpful :D would highly recommend 10/10

DizzyOutlet

Very nice application for every recommendation! Great support and I'm very happy to use this app! Thank you, nice to have an app like this!