Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

heelboy

Got this app to replace Buddha Menu as it offers the free fly out mega menu and it's great! Easy to use for building the menu and when it came to setup, unfortunately our store uses a custom theme which made it incompatible for the instructions provided to switch over the menu. This was not a problem though as the developer was very quick to respond and complete setup(within 24-48 hrs). We even experienced a few glitches that she fixed without a problem. Very happy with the app and the service!

Shop Personalised Gifts

This is a fantastic app and well worth upgrading to the full plan. It's easy to use and well worth the small amount of money each month for the full plan. We love it it's make our life so much easier. Keep up the great work. So give it a try you won't be dissapointed. It's multi use and my staff love it :-)

AllSource Screening Solutions

We used this app to make a better menu for our mobile layout compared to our desktop layout. It worked tremendously compared to the other apps we have tried to use.

WatchandClockParts.com

only tried it for 2 days and finding it a bit complicated to set up my simple multi column menu , some standard layouts would help save a lot of time as we are all so busy to learn new apps every few weeks.
price looks a bit high

it looks like this reveiw page stops you form enterign a bad feedback

Hot Tub Outfitters

This app works great and it's easy to use. I had a question and support was quick to reply with a helpful answer.

Divinity & Co.

I don't usually leave reviews but this app deserves it. I planned on only using the free version to start as I've tried about 4 other mega menu apps recently and found them to be overly complicated and ver pricey. This app is super easy to use and I ended up upgrading and am really happy with the price!!

Divas Fashions

Great app and support. Easy to compile your mega menu I will recommend this app to all. Keep up the great work ;)

BelleGirl Lifestyle

I was searching for this type of apps from last 3 months or more than that and now i'm finally using it. Work Smoothly.
bellegirllifestyle.com

Eva's Nook

So far this app is doing exactly what I needed it to do. It took a little playing around with it to get the hang of it...but pretty easy to set up my menu just the way I wanted! So far no problems.

Ameyalli

This is the best Mega Menu app in the Shopify app store. Intuitive, but at some point the menu order can be trickier to accommodate, but once you learn how to do it, it becomes incredibly simple.

Support is amazing, seriously, the best I've ever encounter with any app or even theme developer, I'm with empire, from Pixel Union, who claim have world level support, not even close to qikify. They just completed a not that simple personalization task I asked for and I wasen't even a premium user of their app. Now I will and I don't really need it, but it's incredibly cheap.

Thanks qikify team.

Regards, Jas from www.ameyallicamp.com

March 1, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, Jas! We're glad that you enjoy our app and services.