Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

BarnBusterDeals.com

the app is somewhat cumbersome, I can't delete multiply items just one at a time, there needs to be explanations to each setting like an alt text balloons at each setting so we know, whats its for, what it will do or not do.
***Also LIVE 24/7 tech support by chat for Shopify & Oberlo would greatly speed up help getting problems fixed right away ***
NOT SEND A MESSAGE AND WAIT 3 DAYS TO HEAR NOTHING......

Brownsland Farm

So easy to use, stylish, quick to make updates/changes. Highly recommend this app. to anyone wanting a great menu.

sourirebox

I currently using Free Version and planning to upgrade Pro Version later. Everything works perfectly so far, easily to use. Thanks the developer team!

Stone & Tile Shoppe, Inc.

Fantastic app. Does everything they promise plus they have wonderful support. Love working with them! Thanks Smart Menu Team!

kartzapper

they offer great service, thumb up, top recommended.
if there has one click functions to hide old menu will be better

ADesign4

I use this app a few weeks ago, was easy to set up, no coding needed. At the moment I'm running the free version. Working properly on the laptop and on phone as well.
My website looks great with it. Thank you.

Chinafans8

The support team is very responsive, especially like the official slides. Can you provide them?thanks!

Hwinn

Great app!! Tracy and her team have been amazing on all queries. The app does what it says - extremely user friendly and customizable to your shop's style. would definitely recommend this to anyone who's shopping around for a user-friendly and great megamenu!

Sportzzheads

Very good app, it loads very quick and doesn’t mess up my JavaScript the mobile menu is in perfect sync with this app too. Highly recommended.

All I Wear Is Black

I highly recommend this app! (I use another app from them as well that I love!) Tracy has helped me with everything I have struggled with. I don't know much about coding so she walked me through and helped when my menu wasn't loading correctly. It's now exactly how I want it, all thanks to her! I recommend this app & company not only for the product but for the fantastic customer service as well.