Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

KatyMedSolutions

It's important with a large catalog that all products and their categories are displayed, Smart Mega Menu & Navigation definitely includes all the tools needed to make a well-structured Mega Menu.

June 10, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Henry

Ravenation.eu

The best menu I had so far! The support helped me perfectly a few times. (I have to write more to get to 100 characters :D)

May 26, 2021

Tran

NEPO Piscine

Applicazione realizzata molto bene!
Versatile e molto facile da usare. Permette di creare dei fantastici layout di menù!

Phoebe

Storagebin3 Online Fashion Shop

Guy's well done, very easy to use and setup. Thanks' for this app. Project for ya, come up with an app for leftover code script would be awesome.

Phoebe

Willies Ice Hockey Emporium

Great App. We haven't settled on an exact menu structure yet but the app is very easy to use and looks great.

Chloe

Mount Vernon Coin

The app really is "smart" and easy to implement. We had a couple small issues initially due to an old, discontinued theme, but the support team helped immediately and to our utmost satisfaction.

Tran

Dailysuperdeals.co

I highly recommend the application! Extremely simple to use and very useful! In addition, each of the employees returns to your message as soon as possible. They are really gorgeous!

May 19, 2021

Hi there,

Glad that we can support you! It's been our pleasure to join you on this journey and we look forward to many years to come.

All the best!

Jasper

Cosmekup

Excelente, funciona muy bien y es fácil de instalar.
La atención de soporte es muy eficiente y rápida.

May 13, 2021

Alive & Dirty

Fantastic app for building and editing detailed menus! We were able to put quite a detailed one together and have it ready to go live in under a day.

May 11, 2021

701 Hoodies

This app does exactly what I needed to, it’s easy to design really good mega menus, and I was more than willing to pay eight bucks a month so that my customers can easily navigate my site and buy more. I asked customer support a question because I was having trouble with some thing, and they fix the problem for me, with no issue. Can’t recommend them enough, and investing in a mega menu is really valuable for your store. Get this app!!

May 11, 2021