Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Háskólaprent

Great app, very easy to use for novice, and looks very nice.
Love it..
.............................

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

HS ONLINE

This app is very useful and great.
And their support is very helpful, and they are quick to respond to any problems we have.

Spare and Square

Brilliant app, makes a great menu and very easy to create and update. Faultless installation to

myPlandy

Thank you so much for very great mega menu is easy and good for every one and the best thing is not difficult make my website look perfect.

August 18, 2020

WhiskyBrother

The app works really well and is intuitive to use but allows for lots of options. I had some issues with mobile vs desktop but service was really good and someone assisted me in fixing the issue I was having. I recommend the app.

August 17, 2020

Ling Lang LA

This app is a live saver! It is so easy to follow and set up is self explainatory beacause I am not a computer savvy! Customers could search for my products and easy for them to see each categories

August 17, 2020

Unimakers

PATHETIC APP & WORST SUPPORT EVER FOUND ON SHOPIFY APP.

I tried to load the app the first time and was not loading and stuck on progress bar. Tried multiple time and once in while it opened. Don't go with another app as plenty of good apps out there. WASTED MY TIME.

Edited -

As you said you didn't change anything in my store. So please don't say that - you made changes to my store and its working fine.

Seriously you GUYS are RESPONDING FAKE RESPONSE TO MY REVIEW so that others can see you helped me.

August 13, 2020

Hi Unimakers,
Sorry for your bad experience with our app.
You are using Dropship theme (not offical Shopify theme). So you need to use the advanced method (CSS selector) to add Smart Menu. We helped you add Smart Menu and it's now working perfectly on your store.
Could you check again please?

Atelier Rebul

The app is very easy to work with. But the thing that is really outstanding is their Customer Service. Insane to see how fast their team responds and how fast they help you solve your issue.

August 12, 2020

Central Coast Surfboards

Very intuitive. Easy to build a detailed, yet easily navigable menu. Can keep things invisible until ready to go when kinks are ironed out, which is great.

August 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Smart Menu.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Smart Menu.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
All the best!

Editorial Viadas

Ta bien chida esta aplicacion! Very easy to use and implement! So far we are mucho feliz with it! And the best of all...100% compatible with other plugins with already have for the store front.

August 6, 2020