Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

onicfashion

By far the best app for the navigation menu, navigation menu in my store looks awsome after installing smart menu

December 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Barakah Shops

I used Smart menu to change my mega menu and it works great. had some trouble fixing the mobile menu but Qikify support was extremely helpful and replied quickly. 5/5 highly reccomend.

SecretAyu

Reply to your comment for 1 Dec , kindly take note that your support did not help me at all. The support who helped me all the way is support from Shopify. Pls get it right for my case. I done everything and troubleshot on my own and with shopify support!! NOT YOUR SUPPORT! STOP FAKING RESPONSE HERE FOR LET PEOPLE THINK THAT YOUR SUPPORT IS GOOD AND DID HELPED ME BUT ISSUE IS MINE! Your support doesn't read my issue properly. Despite I already told him that that I had done everything, but he continued to said "his app is trusted app because it has 9k merchant using it, therefore, Nothing is wrong" Without giving further assistance, he asked me to continue to do whatever I am doing till it work fine on it own. So this is the help that was given? what a joke. Don't keep pointing finger to customer. Bad customer service means bad customer service. STOP finding excuses. Pls get it right that the best support given to me is shopify NOT FROM SMART MEGA!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Couldn't login at all. Lots of hCaptcha issue that prevent me to login. Keep asking me to try again. Received replied from support. Unwillingly to help. Claim proudly that their app is trusted app with 9000 merchant using it. So problem is mine not theirs. Despite, I told the support that I have clear the cache, browsing history, using different browser, also used Incognito several times, the problem still the same. Instead of helping me, He still claim that issue is mine, continue to clear cache till it works because his app is trusted app. So I know now that app will not break down, PC will not break down. The support from this app is hopeless. Instead of helping the customer to solve the issue, they chose to point finger here and there. Thanks.

Hi SecretAyu,
We sincerely apologize for the issue that you encountered with Smart Menu and your bad experience with our app. We had tried our best to assist you and explain the situation. Unfortunately, the issue did not come from our app or our system, so that we were unable to help you further in this case. Hope you can understand for us.
Once again, we are very sorry for this inconvenience and hope you can find another solution.

tumoondo

Buscábamos una app para insertar un menú con imágenes para nuestra tienda tumoondo.com, esta es perfecta y muy intuitiva, por ahora estamos utilizando la versión free pero no descartamos acceder a la versión de pago. Muy recomendable

vivaeuropa

Smart Mega Menu is really easy to use and very intuitive. The connection with shopify works very well too.

November 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Smart Menu.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Smart Menu.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
All the best!

Daje Shop

I used this app and helped me to create a nav menu. it would be better if you add the scrollbar menu both on desktop and mobile.

November 27, 2020

Hi,

This issue is related to your sticky header. If your header is sticky, then only the background of your page can be scrolled. We are working with this issue and will resolve it as soon as possible.

JULIE MILLER AFRICAN CONTEMPORARY

It really creates beautiful menus even though I'm still using the free option.
Great company, great tool, easy to use (I haven't even bothered to read the documentation).
Been using it for months now and love it!!!

November 18, 2020

GoGetIndia

This is extremely good. I am experimenting all the mega menu and another tab menu. The support is also good.

kiddybag

This app really helped a lot. Its super easy to create nice and good looking menus. A lot of features are included. Very good.

CrystalGlow

Excellent! Brilliant! Easy to use and cannot fault it at all! Would highly recommend. Does everything i need