Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

mydokidoki.com

Easy, beautiful and the best support team!
The mega menu just work amazing, it's the best custom menu app.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Cheers

[ ble ]

Easy to use. Amazing and fast support. We are about to launch our new mega menu in www.bleisble.com Thanks!

Lofty Sleep

This is the best menu customization app so far. Has the most customization to fit in with my unique and hand coded theme. It also lets target features

Beauty Unmask

I use this app to make my site more appealing to customers. I like the different options and functionality of the different themes and settings. I can pull things from my website which is a plus, the description and information of the merchandise is all there. I don’t have to do too much every is there for me to pull the product and place them in the right order. There is room for approving some things, if you are not used to working on a website or arranging things, this can be kind of a challenge. I’m still figuring things out for the menu and tabs and the placement for everything. I wish the instructions and videos would be more efficient or easier to navigate. There is lots to do and many options to choose from to make my store site attractive to customers. I’m struggling through with the placements and where everything should be placed. I also noticed that not every product in the store is showing up on the app. I was only able to select from a few products. Over all the app is great it just needs a little adjustment here and there.

Hi Beauty Unmask,
Thanks for your feedback.
We will try to improve the tutorial video as soon as possible. Also you can our Knowledge Base for Smart Menu here: https://support.qikify.com/portal/en/kb/qikify/smart-menu
If you need any other assistances with Smart Menu, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com. We'll be happy to assist you.

CastellPet

the mobile menu is useless, it loses its dimensions, the design of your mobile menu is lost, it would be great if you had a guide to solve this problem, thank you for your time reading this review.

January 7, 2021

Hi CastellPet,
Sorry for your bad experience with our app.
Our Smart Menu on mobile will be drop-down menu. You can preview the menu in our app settings before publishing it. Also on mobile, Smart Menu takes the style of your theme's menu, color options in app can't apply on mobile.
Our support team had replied your ticket about this issue. Please check it and we will help you find out the solution.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Shake a Tail Feather Pet Shirts

Die Bedienung ist leicht und selbsterklärend, die Optik passt sich dem Theme an. Sehr empfehlenswert.

January 8, 2021

Online Flower Delivery India

Using free version. The app is too good. Very easy to use. Support too is responsive. I will give it 5/5.

January 8, 2021

AUGURY

Excellent app that does what it says it does, even under the free plan. Support was prompt and helpful with a CSS issue I was having. Highly recommended for all your menu needs.

LUX24 LLC

Good support ! The Team was able to answer and solve my problem very quickly. I recommend this application!

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Smart Menu.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Smart Menu.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
All the best!

KLAMORE

Menu looks great! just what I was looking for! Really easy and friendly to use. The look and feel of my website is much better and also pretty sure that will help in the navigation of my customers.