Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Alive & Dirty

Fantastic app for building and editing detailed menus! We were able to put quite a detailed one together and have it ready to go live in under a day.

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

701 Hoodies

This app does exactly what I needed to, it’s easy to design really good mega menus, and I was more than willing to pay eight bucks a month so that my customers can easily navigate my site and buy more. I asked customer support a question because I was having trouble with some thing, and they fix the problem for me, with no issue. Can’t recommend them enough, and investing in a mega menu is really valuable for your store. Get this app!!

Anaïs Gemmes & DILOV

super, je l'ai utilisé et j'ai un super menu
très intuitif & simple! Les menus proposés gratuitement sont vraiment jolis.

HIGHPOWERED.ch

Great app that adds exactly the functionalities I was hoping for, and very helpful support team, thanks!

May 7, 2021

kuroo.be

Such a great app. The support was extremely helpful, and they even prepared a video to make sure I understand where to make some adjustments. Sweet!

May 6, 2021

LIZAR Linge de lit

This application is super easy to use and the result is just amazing !! Thank you so much !! I highly recommand :D

May 6, 2021

CamillaLimon

EXTREMELY easy to use and very very very user friendly. Coders and web developers were trying to charge me an arm and a leg for this feature and I was able to buckle down and use this feature for free on my Shopify within 2 days of time and hard work :) Highly recommend.

April 27, 2021

Newy Distillery

Working really well, very impressed!!! Easy to use, easy to navigate, great templates! Didn't take too long to set up either.

April 23, 2021

Guarino Store

I test this app and it do what it promises. Great App with nice features and really a very good assistance!

April 23, 2021

Joalfit

Awesome app. The free plan is very good and the app is very intuitive and integrable within the store. Thank you

April 15, 2021