Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Cult Stella

All good so far during trial. Responsive support. ...............................................................................................................................

February 24, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Raw Vision

It does exactly what I want it to do. Looks great, very easy to use, and more features than the other menu apps available.

February 24, 2021

Unbrandead

After downloading many other 'menu's' Smart Menu has been brilliant. Easy to set up, easy to configure, and makes my store look more professional! ALSO GREAT customer Support!! Keep up the good work guys!

February 5, 2021

MYOHMYFASHION

Great App! Great support too! Would recommend to anyone looking to customise / add to there menu! High Recommend.

cadeaushopping.com

Je découvre cette application et je l'adore, très bien conçue Il manque juste que cette appli soit en français ;)
merci,

Thanks for your review.
We will take note of this idea, and will try to implement this idea in the future. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

John and Jayne

App was easy to use and integrate on to the store!!! Made things look very presentable and professional.

October Reign

I used this app to create my website menu. It is super user-friendly and it is looking great!
Would definitely recommend!

February 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Smart Menu.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Smart Menu.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
All the best!

Factory Direct Shop AU

Please read this review..... I have been operating my website for over 4 years and recently went from 500 products to a full home and appliance website similar to Kogan... I needed an app that could handle many Categories and collections with sub-menus, so I tried this app
This app is amazing its easy to use and has made a huge improvement to our website and has organized all our Categories and collections perfectly I have had a couple of moments where I have asked the app developers to help out and I would have to say hands down over all the years with dealing with other app developers the owners of this app and the support they provide are the best services I have had...This app is a must-have....... you need to try it you won't regret it

January 27, 2021

The smart home project

I love this app. By far the easiest app have ever used on shopify. Makes menus so simple and it's free. Unbelievable thanks a lot team.

January 27, 2021

Royal Sweet Mix

Love this app on the site Royal Sweet Mix
I use to spread across all of my tabs! Easy to use, great customer service and brilliant app

January 26, 2021