Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

4Trade Store

Very intuitive interface. Easy to setup menu. Very happy with this app.
Customer service very good.

ANRRI

perfect integration with our template, and great support, quickly solved my problem. would like to recommend it.

Official NBL Store

much better custom configurations options than the other apps which typically lock you into a certain format for each mega menu style.

September 25, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Décoiffé Artistes Coiffeurs

I love this app, simple to use, simple to backup and restore.
Support is very good and quick
Special tanks to Henry, you’re the best

September 24, 2020

Nature-Stabilisée.com

I use this app for 1 year. Work like a charm. Its very beautifull cause I can show in the menu the pic of the collection. There was a update unexpected from shopify and the smart menu desepear and the support fix it in less than 24h. Hope this comment helps.

September 16, 2020

Veranda Tile & Decor

This is the best menu plugin.

Previously, I gave it a one star rating. My menu completely disappeared. The developer of this app told me that Shopify changed something without notifying plugin developers. It has since been fixed.

September 10, 2020

We're so sorry for the problem.
Shopify has just released a new update for its data-loading method without any announcement, so we've tried our best to update Smart Menu instantly to match the new requirement.
The downtime was still nearly 1 hour, we're sincerely sorry for this unexpected incident.
The menu should be working normally now, could you check again please? If not, please try to hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) to clear cache, or contact us at support.qikify.com.

Apologize for any inconvenience and hope for your sympathy.

Edit: Thank you so much for your update!

Unboxing Store

Muito Bom , me ajuda demais a organizar tudo, a colocar todas as categorias no menu sem poluir o menu

September 16, 2020

Harepin Creative

I can't say enough great things about this app! It is very intuitive and easy to use. Before I added it to my store there was virtually no organization and it was killing my sales. Now, my products are so much easier to find and better organized and the site feels so much cleaner. It looks sleek and exactly what I needed. You will get out what you put in so don't slouch when you make your menus. They WILL look awesome IF you put in the time (fortunately, it still doesn't take very much).

September 10, 2020

SHERATIQUE

Beautiful app. Look elegant on my website.. and I'm enjoying the process of editing. It's what I've been looking for and the price is reasonable. Thank you!

September 8, 2020

Rob's Bargains

Smart Mega Menu is... well... smart :)
There is no menu you can not make with this app. What can I say? It's brilliant and recommended.

September 4, 2020