Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
29 janvier 2024

Qikify is the best menu app out there hands down. The customization is unmatched and most importantly their customer service is there is help with any issue you might have. I can't thank them enough.

Hover-1 Rideables
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
qikify a répondu 20 février 2024

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

23 janvier 2024

Really good, fast support from Henry who easily fixed my minor issue within hours. Great app

Psychi
Royaume-Uni
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
qikify a répondu 20 février 2024

6 décembre 2023

Absolutely thrilled with this app! The level of customization it offers is simply unparalleled, transforming the way our customers engage with our website into something uniquely captivating. But what really sets this app apart is the stellar support team. When I encountered a snag, due to my own oversight, and reached out for help, their response was lightning-fast. Within 24 hours, they not only acknowledged my query but also resolved the issue I inadvertently caused. Their quick detection and fix of the error in my template was nothing short of impressive. I'm beyond satisfied – truly exceptional service!

ELITE FIREWORKS®
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
qikify a répondu 13 décembre 2023

19 décembre 2023

It is just what I wanted. Not only is it functional but I was able to give it personality too. My navigation is just too complicated without this app and it looks so professional. LOVE, Luv, love it! !

BELLADONNA
Afrique du Sud
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
qikify a répondu 28 décembre 2023

23 novembre 2023

Highly recommend this app - still learning it but already see how intuitive it is and so many customizations/navigation options possible. AWESOME support - fast email replies, also videos if i get stuck. Thank you Miley, Sebastian, Henry!

Angel Direct Inc
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
qikify a répondu 27 novembre 2023

11 janvier 2024

This is the best mega menu app in Shopify. The customer service is brilliant. I encountered some issues while adding the app, and they assisted me thoroughly. I highly recommend this app.

DESIGNAFY
Australie
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
qikify a répondu 23 janvier 2024

8 janvier 2024

There are always good staff for helping you! (Especially Henry the good staff)qikify Smart Menu is one of the best app for shopify!

KUNDAL
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
qikify a répondu 9 janvier 2024

28 décembre 2023

I had difficulty implementing the menus on my store's empire theme, however someone got back to me that same day with a resolution. This by far, is the most value packed app I've added to my store. The features are nothing short of incredible. Very pleased with this app and won't deploy a store without it going forward. The team is responsive and professional. Very happy customer.

Elite Bio Wellness
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
qikify a répondu 3 janvier 2024

12 décembre 2023

A really good menu app. Does a really good job at replacing the Shopify menu with a full feature packed Nav Bar. The support team and very helpful too!

Always Personal
Royaume-Uni
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
qikify a répondu 13 décembre 2023

29 novembre 2023

This has helped us tremendously this year! We have over 3K products with lots of submenus, overlapping titles, etc... our Qikify Smart Menu is easy to use, easy to adjust, and hasn't given us any trouble to date!

Pinetree Garden Seeds