qikify Smart Menu ‑ Mega Menu

Easy create mega menu, tab menu for store navigation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

NuOrganic

Very nice to build Megamenu.
Best megamenu builder I have ever used.
Highly recommend using this app.

October 15, 2021

Thank you for choosing Smart Menu! It's great to hear that you like our app.
We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.
If you have any problem, feel free to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Cheers!

oraperte

Davvero un'applicazione completa già per chi utilizza solo il piano base. Complimenti agli sviluppatori. Interessante è inserire le immagini nel menù, da utilizzare con delle foto promozionali.

October 15, 2021

Thank you for choosing Smart Menu! It's great to hear that you like our app.
We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

Cheers!

GS4LESS

Great app for building a better navigation. Very easy to use and look great! Great customer service is provided.

October 6, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

About Accessories

Great app for building your own custom navigation and super fast support in case you run into problems. Keep up the good work!

October 1, 2021

Influïm

It is definitely the most complete and customizable mega menu app in the shopify store, as well as easy and intuitive. Although the best without a doubt is the technical service: effective, fast and friendly. Sebastian has solved all the problems and at the end I have achieved the mega menu that I wanted. It is simply amazing.

September 27, 2021

My Urban One

I used this app for about 2 years and it is super easy to use. Friendly customer service and very helpful

Peaks Fly Fishing

Very impressed with this app. Super easy to install and use, gives me loads of flexibility to add and change menu options. What I liked was that's its fast and didn't slow down the site.

Mobli

Very flexible app with great customization tools. What is really outstanding is the customer service: always there for you.

shop.asco

Great layout options, especially in the premium range. Fantastic support - really quick and helpful. Highly recommended!

September 15, 2021

Do It Good Project

This app has made my website look professionally made. I love the layouts they have available and it's so easy to edit as a beginner!

September 7, 2021