Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Evolution Power Tools

The app is great and easy customise. A lot of layout options to choose from.
Any z-indexing issues where the menus overlap information or vice versa, I contacted the support team and they can go straight in a rectify any issues within 24 hours, so a really quick response time and really satisfied with the results.

November 21, 2019

Many thanks for the review, we always try our best to support you.
Cheers.

Classy Men Collection

This app has been super helpful for us. We currently have two stores with the app. Although the free version has a lot of great features, our needs require us to use the premium version. We have been using the app for about 3 months now and it has improved the customer navigation experience on our website by a mile.

When we first started with the app, the developer team was super helpful and went above and beyond to help customize the app to our specific needs.

When you first start with the app, it might take a while to get used to how to adjust the menu. Once you get the hang of it, the interface feels very smooth and fast!

Unless you have the resources or expertise to code an easily customizable, professional-looking menu to your store, this app is the way to go. After trying a few menu applications, the smart menu app is a no brainer.

If you want to check out our version of the menu, head to our site at classymencollection.com

November 21, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! It's such a great pleasure for us to know that Smart Menu has enhanced the customer experience on your site, and it's even more important to us when you've been using it for such a time.
If you need any further support, contact us anytime and we're willing to help!
Best wishes.

UNITEK

SUPER! I really like this app, helps me a lot. And the customer service, Duke, he helped me custom the app. Thanks a lot.

November 21, 2019

Thank you so much for your reviewing, and for mentioning our service team member as well!
Best.

My Bottle Butler

Super easy to setup and use, and plenty of customization. Exactly what I was looking for. Love it!

November 19, 2019

Many thanks. Glad that we have what you were looking for!

ExcellentPhoto

great app! Excellent customer support...
Loving it so far...

November 18, 2019

Thanks a lot. Hope that we could assist you with Smart Menu for a long time.
Have a nice day!

Great Blue Heron Furniture

I wanted the look for my menu that this app provided. Was a little skeptical but it looks great :)
There was an issue with the mobile version but the customer service was awesome! I am in US and it looks like the work when its night here but I have no complaints. Will definitely use again

November 16, 2019

Thanks a lot for the compliment on the app and customer service as well!

Hair to Beauty

5/5 Best menu app! A lot of options and styles plus they have great support. I got everything I needed in 1 day done. high recommended

November 13, 2019

Really appreciate your feedback. It's our pleasure to assist you and your business!

FashionScape

This app just blows your mind, with its greatness and usefulness! I would definitely recommend it to any sort of business or website! In short, very powerful and easy to use :)

November 13, 2019

It's great to see that Smart Menu could do this well for you! Thanks a lot for your review.

Snabbi

I recommend this company for sure, they have great support and the apps have amazing functions.
you can trust and, drive your business safe.

November 12, 2019

Thanks for trusting us! We always try to create more helpful apps for our customers, so stay tuned!
Best regards.

Elite IT Training Center

We use this menu app on EliteITCerts.com and it works great! We have lots of categories and I have not seen a better Mega Menu app than this one. I also like that many menu styles are available free of charge. If you want the more extensive features, the monthly fees are very reasonable. Great app. Highly recommended.

November 10, 2019

Thanks so much. We always do our best to bring you more useful features!