Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

American Patriots Apparel

I used this app to update my menu items on my site ( www.AmericanPatriotsApparel.com ). It was exactly what I needed. Thanks! I would highly recommend this app. I just wish there was a way of adding borders to the menus. Still though... 5 STARS!

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. Hope it can bring further benefits to your store.

Distinctly Tea Inc.

Love the Smart Menu App! Great job development team! This app really makes complicated menus easy to build. Very easy to use! Thank you!

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to your store.

We Shop Fashion

This is honestly the best Mega menu app, in fact I even bought the premium membership, anyway I installed the Globo Mega menu app which was 5 bucks and it was really difficult and dull and I installed the Buddha Mega Menu app and it was way overpriced and I went to Smart Menu and it was like a dream come true. Templates were automatically made and made my store bright and colorful. Thank you, Smart Menu

Miss Mafia

Easy to use and exactly what I want!! Makes the menus look professional and clean on my website. Thank you

May 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. We're looking forward to delivering even further benefits to you.

uboway

I love this app, which make the menu more convenient. I recommend every to use such a great Mega Menu App.

May 3, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're happy to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. Hope it can bring further benefits to your store.

Instant Interior Design

I'm not a developer and this made fly-out menus so easy! There's no coding, no watching tutorials required to utilize.

April 27, 2020

DoubleShot Drinks

Really helpful app to build menus and comparing to some other apps is a very good value for money. I've managed to transform the look of my website in a couple of hours (I've spent a couple of days looking for ways how to change my menu)

April 26, 2020

Oasis Floral Products NA

Smart Menu is a great app and very easy to customize. That's not the only reason I'm giving a 5 star. The main reason is their customer support team is great! I had an issue and they responded by the next morning and then they even went into my menu and customized it for me. Great app and great customer service. Highly recommend.

April 26, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu and services as well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you.

Birdly Canada

This is by far one of our favourite apps for any shopify store we build. As a developer we have our go to favourites that we know we can depend on everytime. This is one of those, we highly recommend it.

April 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

ER Technik&Games

created a menu for shopify, worked very well. The handling was very comfortable, a good app to create fast and easy menus.

April 22, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.