Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Manuel Electronics

Awesome app. Great functionality and superb customer service. I needed some assistance and they fixed my problem in no time. My website looks more professional with this app. I definitely recommend it!!!

January 14, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review!
We're happy when you're happy!

Feli Prod

This app is great! They could easily charge money for this compared to all other bad quality apps, would recommend.

January 14, 2020

Thanks for trusting our app and for this great review.
Hope you can make the best use of it.

iTechoKing

I like that this app is so cheap and how simple i can design my mega menus, however i would like to see more icons to choose from and i wish i could separately create menus for footer with images, icons and etc that would be awesome too

January 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it and will take into consideration for next update. Stay tuned!

Cece & Friends

It has helped me a lot, so I could create a wonderful professional website store. THANK YOU,........

December 29, 2019

Thank you for your review. Glad to know that Smart Menu has helped you create a beautiful look for your store.
Regards.

artlounge.io

Stop fretting over navigation. Get Smart Menu. Problem solved through robust flexibility. If you can imagine it, you can do it with this app. And it's easily done. Your visitors will thank you. ~ Art Lounge.

December 28, 2019

Thank you so much for this amazing review.
Your menu looks great and I think you can use features like masonry or badge to make it out-standing.

Teatoxlife

I love the app. Usually, some of these features do come with the templates themselves but for someone like me who isnt willing to remove all the custom changes to the site, this works just fine. I like it and its definitely user friendly. Plenty of options to work with.

December 23, 2019

Thank you so much, this is such a great review. We're glad that you enjoy all functions.

Wholesale Wachira Wines

I love this product, i've been able to create world-class menus with little effort. When confronted with the advanced requirements, its met my needs.

December 22, 2019

Thanks for your review. We're glad that our app can meet your requirement.

Sky Stream

Used this app because of its flexibility. Needed a little help with the install and that was completed and quick. The app works great and it is very intuitive to use to build some complicated menus if needed. Highly recommend! Customer support is great as well!

December 19, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on Smart Menu. Glad that our app and customer service could satisfy you, and if you need anything else, please contact us!
Regards.

Pretty N Personal (London) Ltd

I have used this Mega Menu for 3 months and noticed an increase in cart orders. It is easy fro customers to navigate around and it is THE EASIEST for stores to intergrate and set up new options.

December 19, 2019

It's nice to hear that you felt the ease while using Smart Menu and even an increase in sales! Thanks a lot, have a nice working day.

The Weekend Gentleman

probably the easiest app I've used as far as making mega menus, and I'm a jerk :) I have to keep writing something here so I can submit a review.. boom, that was enough....

December 19, 2019

Hey, thanks a lot bro. It's very nice of you to attempt to write us this review :)
Wish you all the best!