Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Maximum Beauties

The learning curve was not very difficult. I couldn't believe the things this app let me do for FREE but I will eventually upgrade to the basic service which is still the best priced app out there!
Thanks guys!

La'Tendenza

All that I'm looking for a menu is available in this app for FREE, which is very good I'm still getting to learn the other features it offers, but so far so good and loving it.

REGINA NEMNI

Great app. It provides enough features on the free plan. It is flexible and efficient. A very good asset to my store

Kutyám.com

This app works very well for my webshop. Easy to use and even the free version can be good enough to do basic things.

Bruvy

Awesome app. Very helpful and easy customizable from the admin and on the frontend is showing awesome.

Schieferei

Great App - great Support!

Akai Tee & Fashion

I love the app. its easy to use and I can change the style. Even though I'm using free, still my menu looks good. I will purchase this menu to make my store more beautiful. A lot of features that you can enjoy. No need to be a coder to learn.

Pearl Classic

This app really helped me out a lot.

The best thing has been the customer support! I've often asked them questions with regards to customization and every time they have have responded very quickly. I'm so thankful that they have such a responsive customer support team.

Jouix

Bon menu, pas limité, simple d'utilisation et à mettre en place, c'est exactement ce que je cherchais,

The Lost Co.

Looked at several types of apps for header navigation for my website, the Smart Menu looked like it would be the best fit from the other options. Turns out my gut instinct was right and this app was not only easy to use for a computer stupid person like myself, but it also made my website appear soooo much better than before. The process of building the new menu and final result were both excellent and I would definitely recommend this app!