Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Easy create mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

beingburg

It is an excellent app, and it is very easy to use. The customer support team is exceptional and always helpful. Customer service is among the best I've ever experienced.

We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.
If you have any problem, feel free to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Unstoppable Cards

Simply the clearest most intuitive menu and taskbar for your Shopify website, thanks for a super add-on app!

Bath & Tubs Gallery

I have an issue with the app and sebastian from the staff correct all the errors in less than 4 minutes... Im AMAZED! Love the app, love the staff it's a great team and for sure i recommand it for everyone who want to grow their website.

zeros-shop.de

Eine sehr hilfreiche app. Es hat uns viele Dinge erleichtert. Ich empfehle es weiter. Navigation super

April 1, 2022

LEON FLAM

Good customer service, very reactive. The app works very well, It's exactly what I was looking for, I recommend it !

Stafco Coffee

We used this extension to freshen up our store and improve customer experience, with all the features any good mega menu extension would need this app is great. The extremely quick and helpful support is an added bonus.

Signature Cutouts

Excellent menu... easy to manage and the support is Outstanding. Highly Recommend this to anyone looking to upgrade standard shopify menu system.

mycheapstore.de

Wonderful tool! its a good thing for my shop I love it this tool! i have it on so many shops and its great.

Japanime Games

Made our menus look so much better and easier to navigate! Had some trouble finding the info I needed to add to our mobile site, and their support team was quick to respond and help me out!

ubervape

Absolutely amazing app, I can have my Navigation bar look literally any way I like it's so easy to use and very customizable. I started work on this over the weekend and a couple issues I couldn't resolve myself and the Customer Support team fixed the issue in less than 1 hour on both Saturday & Sunday. Highly Recommend. Shout out to Sebastian - he saved my skin... Thanks guys!