Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

MSG Bike Gear

We were looking for a solid, easy to use menu app to expand our linear navigation into a megamenu.

The interface on this app is so straightforward - and lends itself really well to changing navigations from desktop to mobile.

Can't say much else. Definitely a great solution!

oeisdabest

LOVE IT!
Can't believe this app lets me create most things I need for my mega menu right in free plan.
And the support team is awesome as well. I contacted them for a small customization and they helped me immediately, still for free.
Thanks a lot you guys, keep the good work.

TwelfthAvenue

Amazing app does what its supposed to and the customer service has been excellent. Every issue I have had has been promptly resolved. Highly recommend.

Ninnwe

I really love this app! Smart Menu app made my website menus look more professional and organized. I tested other apps, but this one stood out with number of features and the flexibility to customize menus in different formats. The other important side of any app is ((Support)). The team behind Smart Menu are very supportive, responsive, and they always reply with the 24 hours window (Work days). I Highly recommend this app! Thanks to the Qikify Team.

luxifywest-com

I used this app to help me do the menu bar, clean. really like how it does y . It would be nice if it did z better.

The Candleman's Natural Candles

Great product to create a customized navigation. Makes it a lot easier to manage this at my will and not have to hire a developer

Bainbridge Mercantile

Love this app! Really intuitive and tremendously functional. Also love that I can apply the navigation to a specific theme. Tried several "menu" apps and this by far the best. Excellent technical support!

May 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu and services. Hope we can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

All the best!

GSL Fab

Made the store certainly look a lot more appealing. Bit of a shame that you need the highest plan to get tabs, but still, very nice and easy to use app.

LittleSizzle

Great app! Very easy to use and amazingly quick and helpful customer service!
I would definitely recommend.

Australian Variety Store

I am using this app to make my site look better with less visible lists down the side but a one click to the tree and find what you want