Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Sustain

I used this app to install a mega menu after having issues with the menu on my website. My theme made it a little more difficult to install the mega menu but the help I received setting it up from Tracy at qikify was outstanding. She was quick, and responded to special requests to get it working just the way I wanted. She even pointed out a couple areas that I could improve that were not directly linked to the menu! Now that the menu is installed, it looks great, and there is a ton of customize-able options on top of that!

Arcenlune.com

I was looking for an app for my free or cheap menu. and I admit that in all those I tested it is the one that has convinced me the most. in addition the sav is great and very responsive, I do not used to put comments. but there it was necessary. thank you

onlinemarkat

very simple, it takes few minutes if all your links are ready, i loved that i can use images and forms in the menu, however, i just have one concern, menu is somehow slow to show up when opening a new tab in the website otherwise all are great and very helpful support team

Dead Ends Entertainment

This app is super user-friendly, and support is wonderful! I received detailed responses and fixes within 24 hours. It's definitely worth the upgrade cost.

Our site is now more approachable and usable, and the process of creating this new mega-menu has brought to light all the issues that our previous menu had. It's a wonderful tool.

Cool Approved

Get this app!!!

No other mega menu has a free mega menu. The others are only tree or drop down for free.

Smart Menu provides a free mega menu and if you want additional features it has a low price rate compare to the other apps.

It is easy to use. I am happy I came across this app.

:D

Carat & Co.

Surprisingly very simple to use and one of the only FREE Shopify apps to allow you to create a Mega Menu on the free plan. Layout is easy to customize and generally happy overall with the support. Its not live on our current website, but will launch it on our new layout soon!

Hatha Zone

Great App! It is extremely easy to use and configure. The look of the menu is great on my theme and I am extremely pleased. Their support is fast and high quality and answered any questions I had in a few minutes. Great stuff!!!

Rosewhip

The app works perfectly. You need to adjust certain things in the code in order to fix some glitches but there are guides to do this, and it is easy even for someone who doesn't understand these things. One criticism would be that when you click on a menu item and the page changes, the menu takes some time to appear. I'm not sure whether this would be better with a sticky menu. Overall, good app

Story of Things

Their menu offer everything I need for my site. Initially I thought that I couldn't configure it to work with my selected Shopify theme but the very talented team behind Smart Menu responded very quickly to my questions and helped me configure the menu to work with my theme.
Excellent service! Highly recommended.

Futureproof.life

So far, absolutely brilliant. Less than half the price of the header app I was using before and with so many more features, it's a no brainer! Would 100% recommend to anyone.