Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Truest Value

Love it! Everything about it is great. It gets the job done and more. Fully personalized and cistomizable.

August 26, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Kolikof Gourmet

I wrote an earlier review and gave it 5 stars – but they are worthy of another one for another reason! This app not only makes my store look great. It is easy to use and their support is amazing. They are very responsive and are easy to communicate with. I thought their app was causing a conflict with my theme -- it turned out it was not, and they even went a step further to diagnose my issue and help me when my third-party theme developer was unresponsive after over a week. When I first installed it, they also helped with a customization. Thank you so much, Qikify...for your well-thought out, easy to use app and your wonderful customer service.

August 25, 2020

Háskólaprent

Great app, very easy to use for novice, and looks very nice.
Love it..
.............................

HS ONLINE

This app is very useful and great.
And their support is very helpful, and they are quick to respond to any problems we have.

Spare and Square

Brilliant app, makes a great menu and very easy to create and update. Faultless installation to

myPlandy

Thank you so much for very great mega menu is easy and good for every one and the best thing is not difficult make my website look perfect.

August 18, 2020

WhiskyBrother

The app works really well and is intuitive to use but allows for lots of options. I had some issues with mobile vs desktop but service was really good and someone assisted me in fixing the issue I was having. I recommend the app.

August 17, 2020

Ling Lang LA

This app is a live saver! It is so easy to follow and set up is self explainatory beacause I am not a computer savvy! Customers could search for my products and easy for them to see each categories

August 17, 2020

Atelier Rebul

The app is very easy to work with. But the thing that is really outstanding is their Customer Service. Insane to see how fast their team responds and how fast they help you solve your issue.

August 12, 2020

Editorial Viadas

Ta bien chida esta aplicacion! Very easy to use and implement! So far we are mucho feliz with it! And the best of all...100% compatible with other plugins with already have for the store front.

August 6, 2020