Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Easy create mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

ubervape

Absolutely amazing app, I can have my Navigation bar look literally any way I like it's so easy to use and very customizable. I started work on this over the weekend and a couple issues I couldn't resolve myself and the Customer Support team fixed the issue in less than 1 hour on both Saturday & Sunday. Highly Recommend. Shout out to Sebastian - he saved my skin... Thanks guys!

March 18, 2022

We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.
If you have any problem, feel free to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

My Discounts

looks great! can be customized to your needs. I like it thank you for this app! Hope to see more new features!

March 18, 2022

FoxesMag

Great app, it does exactly what it says. The support team is great, helpful, and professional with very good communication.

Royal Brands Co

Perfect App, helped me a lot in building my site and made a perfect menu just like the best sites in the world!

MNBags

This app allowed me to create nice-looking menus. It also has quick and great support. It has a lot of functionalities, though you may need some getting used to.

Rock and Reel

I was looking for a Mega Menu and tried a couple of other apps but this is the one that had what I needed! Absolutely fantastic & friendly customer service too! Highly recommended!

Maisonariko

ho usato questa app ed é fantastica. mi hanno aiutato in maniera tempestiva ed hanno risolto tutto subito

Fresh Handmade Cosmetics

Very easy to use, great price, also a free trial so you can get used to it. See it in action on our website https://freshtorbay.co.uk

Klum House

This app was great for helping us sift through our product range and figure out the best search logic. Great templates to test through your ideas.

Liberation Cocktails

beautiful and easily customisable menu. Does exactly what I needed it too and the customer support was easy to reach too.

February 10, 2022