qikify Smart Menu ‑ Mega Menu

qikify Smart Menu ‑ Mega Menu

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 9, 2022

Great support team. So helpful and the app works very smooth extremely happy with using it and am certain it'll help the shoppers on our website as well.

Oni Jewelry
Thailand
Time spent using app: About 2 months
qikify replied November 9, 2022

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

November 8, 2022

I couldn't figure out how to configurate my menu bar to be centered. I reached out & was responded to & solved my issue within a few minutes! great customer service and love the app! highly recommend!

LISA MARIE BOUTIQUE
Time spent using app: 12 months
qikify replied November 9, 2022

November 8, 2022

Simple to use and great support would recommend for menu's. Installed in the last two weeks and configured various solutions straight away

THATSMYOFFICE
Time spent using app: 16 days
qikify replied November 8, 2022

Edited November 9, 2022

L'application est simple à utiliser et offre un large choix de menus. Elle donne un effet pro à ma boutique. Le service client est juste au top!

JEKIF
France
Time spent using app: 5 days
qikify replied November 8, 2022

November 4, 2022

I saw this app on another Shopify store and thought Wow! That's exactly what I want in my store (after spending too much time trying to do it myself with CSS, liquid and JS). Smart Menu, took me an hour or so to set up and I now have the mega menu I wanted for my store. I'd give it more than 5 stars if I could!

Dragons Head Shop
Time spent using app: 1 day
qikify replied November 6, 2022

October 27, 2022

The app is fantastic, if you what to make your more professinal do not hesitate to use it, even if you do not have any experiance. The support team can do whatever you like for. Just give them a buzz.

ChandeliersLife®
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
qikify replied October 28, 2022

October 25, 2022

Very good app
Ton of features
Don't see many optimizations possible for the moment, will leave another review if I see some

AllEyezOnMeFrance
France
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
qikify replied October 26, 2022

October 22, 2022

Highly Recommend. Very easy to use. Forever free plan better then other paid app. Thanks Qikify...❤...

MouRaj
Bangladesh
Time spent using app: 6 days
qikify replied October 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! You made our day!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

October 21, 2022

These guys are amazing! Helped me so much with things I needed, it's helped my website look overall better, the support team was great. Shoutout to Henry for helping me! Thanks Jacob. Jacob

myrobotdirectonline
Time spent using app: About 2 months
qikify replied October 21, 2022

October 21, 2022

Exactly what I needed, has many different options and is easy to navigate. And the support is great - had a few problems but with their help it was all sorted very quickly.

Savasana.dk