Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Easy create mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

AllSource Screening Solutions

We used this app to make a better menu for our mobile layout compared to our desktop layout. It worked tremendously compared to the other apps we have tried to use.

WatchandClockParts.com

only tried it for 2 days and finding it a bit complicated to set up my simple multi column menu , some standard layouts would help save a lot of time as we are all so busy to learn new apps every few weeks.
price looks a bit high

it looks like this reveiw page stops you form enterign a bad feedback

Hot Tub Outfitters

This app works great and it's easy to use. I had a question and support was quick to reply with a helpful answer.

Divinity & Co.

I don't usually leave reviews but this app deserves it. I planned on only using the free version to start as I've tried about 4 other mega menu apps recently and found them to be overly complicated and ver pricey. This app is super easy to use and I ended up upgrading and am really happy with the price!!

Divas Fashions

Great app and support. Easy to compile your mega menu I will recommend this app to all. Keep up the great work ;)

Eva's Nook

So far this app is doing exactly what I needed it to do. It took a little playing around with it to get the hang of it...but pretty easy to set up my menu just the way I wanted! So far no problems.

Ameyalli

This is the best Mega Menu app in the Shopify app store. Intuitive, but at some point the menu order can be trickier to accommodate, but once you learn how to do it, it becomes incredibly simple.

Support is amazing, seriously, the best I've ever encounter with any app or even theme developer, I'm with empire, from Pixel Union, who claim have world level support, not even close to qikify. They just completed a not that simple personalization task I asked for and I wasen't even a premium user of their app. Now I will and I don't really need it, but it's incredibly cheap.

Thanks qikify team.

Regards, Jas from www.ameyallicamp.com

March 1, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, Jas! We're glad that you enjoy our app and services.

509 Store

I an in love with this app because it helps me configure my menu exactly the way I was looking for. Congratulations to you guys. Wish you the best and good continuation!!!

MFsports

Its Best app i ever found for Create Menu. But Please it should be Free forever. as some apps i saw when they famous they start to charging to their customers.

Alina Cosmetics

I really like this app. It is very intuitive and easy to navigate. This is my second app and my prior one was worse and much more expensive.