Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Shake a Tail Feather Pet Shirts

Die Bedienung ist leicht und selbsterklärend, die Optik passt sich dem Theme an. Sehr empfehlenswert.

January 8, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Online Flower Delivery India

Using free version. The app is too good. Very easy to use. Support too is responsive. I will give it 5/5.

January 8, 2021

AUGURY

Excellent app that does what it says it does, even under the free plan. Support was prompt and helpful with a CSS issue I was having. Highly recommended for all your menu needs.

January 6, 2021

KLAMORE

Menu looks great! just what I was looking for! Really easy and friendly to use. The look and feel of my website is much better and also pretty sure that will help in the navigation of my customers.

January 6, 2021

Ecogreen Birdspike

I am using the Brooklyn theme and I didn't like their menu options. Smart Menu has given me the freedom to create exactly what I want. It took a few minutes to figure out how to design the menu, but it is really worth the effort. I am so happy with the results and it automatically created a mobile menu bar as well. I needed a bit of help removing the old Shopify menu and the Smart Menu help team got back to me and sorted it out within a few minutes.

December 24, 2020

LIMKOO

That's a great app I have been using! And the people are also very nice, they are very kind to help you if there is question.

December 24, 2020

R/C Store

The app works very well- i am really happy that i choose qikify.
It is surprisingly easy to use and the monthly price for what you get is very good.

December 22, 2020

italyci

Thank you very much, Cedrus he been amazing he did a great job, he went beyond what we were expecting and complete the task we asked for, now we are increasing our sale thanks to mega menu, we're very happy for the great team they had!! thank you very much to all

December 22, 2020

Bestebaby

Easy to use and really useful. I recommend it to anyone that wants to build a menu to their liking. 10/10

December 21, 2020

Natural Clean Official

Works well with our store themes, and the support is really helpful! Hoping to add more CSS functionality and other mega menu layout.

December 15, 2020