Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

SPERRY I WEB OFFICIAL

this app made my web look much better and its pretty easy to use, full recomended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 3, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Kraftkrieger

Wow, what a great app! It's very simple to use and solved all my Navigation Problems with just a view clicks.

June 30, 2020

Thank you very much for your review.
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

All the best!

ascjersey store

I'm using it with custom my menu. easy to work with and alot of options
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

June 30, 2020

Thank you very much for your review.

All the best!

Poppy's Dolls House

Amazing Item looks so professional on my shop now. I love it would recommend it to everyone who has a shopify shop. It is a bit complicated but you can get your head around it its great. Glad I got it, it has got me more customers.

June 28, 2020

Printshirty

Eine tolle Menu App, welches kaum Raum offen lasst um ein passendes Menu für seinen Shop erstellen zu können. Hatte kurz Schwierigkeiten mit der Darstellung auf dem Tablett wurde aber innerhalb eines Tages vom Support behoben - hierfür nochmals vielen Dank.

June 28, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung!
Wir freuen uns zu wissen, dass Ihnen unser Produkt gefällt.

Wünsche Ihnen das Beste!

PacificVibesCo

Smart Mega Menu is very easy to use, with different options to customize it as needed. The support team is always efficient.

June 23, 2020

The Sofa Lovers Limited

Brilliant and easy to use. This app has made my website looks 10 X better and I'm sure I'll convert more now www.thesofalovers.co.uk

June 21, 2020

Shopping Ninja

Really awesome app, made my life easier and my store looking really professional with this menu. The support staff were super quick in getting back to me on an issue I had. Would recommend this app to anyone that needs a good looking menu. Thank you for this great app.

June 18, 2020

Phantom Headlights, LLC

So far this has helped me stack menus to no end. If your shopify has thousands of products you NEED this app

June 17, 2020

Sois Écolo

A great customer service. Chloe was a big help. Thank you so much for your kind cooperation and your wonderful app. My menu is so much clear now!

June 11, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that we can help you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.