Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Cultivatr - Farm to Table

Took me some time to get the hang of the app but once you're familiar with the workflows, it's a super easy-to-use yet powerful app. It comes with a lot of template options so you can brainstorm as you go. Responsive support team when you need bug fixes and minor customizations! Great work!

December 11, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

ZappBug

Very Amazing app. It gets resolved the customization issue for mega menu creation. Using this app I can create a very flexible mega menu for my website

Coral Beauty

Out of the all the menu builders I've tried, this one is the best. Very easy to customize. You can do so much with just the free version.

Geniuslab

I used Smart menu to change my mega menu and it works great. had some trouble fixing the mobile menu but Qikify support was extremely helpful and replied quickly. 5/5 highly reccomend.

onicfashion

By far the best app for the navigation menu, navigation menu in my store looks awsome after installing smart menu

December 4, 2020

Barakah Shops

December 1, 2020

tumoondo

Buscábamos una app para insertar un menú con imágenes para nuestra tienda tumoondo.com, esta es perfecta y muy intuitiva, por ahora estamos utilizando la versión free pero no descartamos acceder a la versión de pago. Muy recomendable

December 1, 2020

JULIE MILLER AFRICAN CONTEMPORARY

It really creates beautiful menus even though I'm still using the free option.
Great company, great tool, easy to use (I haven't even bothered to read the documentation).
Been using it for months now and love it!!!

November 18, 2020

GoGetIndia

This is extremely good. I am experimenting all the mega menu and another tab menu. The support is also good.

November 11, 2020

kiddybag

This app really helped a lot. Its super easy to create nice and good looking menus. A lot of features are included. Very good.

November 11, 2020