Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

BrandOutshop

Great app, very useful and it integrated very well in my store. I think one of the best app in this marketplace!

July 9, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

tavantijewels

Great app, well done! We implemented in our website, was easy and fast to configure and get online with few effort.f

July 9, 2020

HANZTECH

Cool Apps! Nice Look, Easy to use, easy to understand. i would recommend this app to other shopify users. Thankyou

July 5, 2020

Thank you very much for your review.
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

SPERRY I WEB OFFICIAL

this app made my web look much better and its pretty easy to use, full recomended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 3, 2020

Kraftkrieger

Wow, what a great app! It's very simple to use and solved all my Navigation Problems with just a view clicks.

June 30, 2020

ascjersey store

I'm using it with custom my menu. easy to work with and alot of options
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

June 30, 2020

Poppy's Dolls House

Amazing Item looks so professional on my shop now. I love it would recommend it to everyone who has a shopify shop. It is a bit complicated but you can get your head around it its great. Glad I got it, it has got me more customers.

June 28, 2020

Printshirty

Eine tolle Menu App, welches kaum Raum offen lasst um ein passendes Menu für seinen Shop erstellen zu können. Hatte kurz Schwierigkeiten mit der Darstellung auf dem Tablett wurde aber innerhalb eines Tages vom Support behoben - hierfür nochmals vielen Dank.

June 28, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung!
Wir freuen uns zu wissen, dass Ihnen unser Produkt gefällt.

Wünsche Ihnen das Beste!

PacificVibesCo

Smart Mega Menu is very easy to use, with different options to customize it as needed. The support team is always efficient.

June 23, 2020

The Sofa Lovers Limited

Brilliant and easy to use. This app has made my website looks 10 X better and I'm sure I'll convert more now www.thesofalovers.co.uk

June 21, 2020