Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

ER Technik&Games

created a menu for shopify, worked very well. The handling was very comfortable, a good app to create fast and easy menus.

April 22, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that our Smart Menu helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

Rapunzel Wigs

Just starting using it. Very Impressed! The free version is excellent in itself, once my sales increase I'll be sure to increase my plan. Thank you!

April 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

dydi's world

alway's like app , many thank and highly recommand it, it simple and complete. Thank another time for your app

Homeware Pieces

I used smart menu app for easy navigation on my website. I am very pleased with the clean line design, quick and easy function. I highly recommend this app.

The Gifted Panda

Loving the app, looks very smart, easy to use, and the support team were brilliant and quick to respond. As soon as it goes live on www.thegiftedpanda.co.uk I will get customer feedback and update this review.

So far though, I am impressed. Once I drive more traffic to my website, I am certain I will upgrade to the tabs section, as annoyingly, there is only 1 menu that I need as that currently. Once my business and product list grows, I will absolutely be upgrading.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that you enjoy using both our Smart Menu and services. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

AquaTech Imaging Solutions

The app is very easy to use and has a few more features at a lower price level than some competitors. The support team are also super helpful.

April 17, 2020

Outdoor Braid & Rope Furniture Shop & Exporter LUXOX®

Very nice Customer support and after sales .... unlike other Shopify partners like out of sand box. nice product. I am happy to use this products.

April 16, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that you enjoy using our Smart Menu and services as well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you.

Miss Lizzy Iodine

So far very happy with Smart Menu. We were able to customize it to fit our needs. Don't waste time with customizing a theme and still not getting what you want. This app is worth it.

April 14, 2020

brightter

I love this app. It’s easy to use and the design and functionality of my website is so much better than it was!

April 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's delighted to know that you enjoy using our Smart Menu. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

Style Finish Design Pty Ltd

I've installed 4 other apps and even paid a developer before I found Smart menu. I've been using this app for about 6 months now and it is the best one bar far. Very easy to use, and I just discovered with the help of the support team that you can have a different menu displaying on your mobile version vs. your desktop version. Support is also excellent.

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're happy to know that you enjoy our Smart Menu as well as our services. Hope we can bring even more benefits to your store.