qikify Smart Menu ‑ Mega Menu

qikify Smart Menu ‑ Mega Menu

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
qikify
4.8
September 7, 2022

Fantastic app - it's really powerful and versatile. Tran also quickly helped me with some technical questions to really get my menus exactly how I wanted them. Highly recommended!

Aneros
Time spent using app: 6 months
qikify replied September 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your rating, you made our day!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Edited September 6, 2022

very nice tool and very nice support! the best support member is henry, hes explaing very well and help you fast! Thank you Henry for your great support!

Diamond Painting - Das Original
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
qikify replied September 6, 2022

August 29, 2022

Variety of options for layout and design. Easy to use and customize. There's nothing I couldn't do layout wise in my menu with this app, so I highly recommend it. I reached out via email to support to help with my menu not showing and they responded very quickly every time and resolved the issue in minutes.

Speedlogix
Time spent using app: 3 months
qikify replied August 30, 2022

August 26, 2022

Tolle App & hilfreicher, schneller Support wenn es wo Probleme gibt! Preis/Leistung ist absolut top - empfehle die App!

Manuel Essl Design
Austria
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
qikify replied August 29, 2022

August 25, 2022

Very quickly responded to my problem and helped me solve the problem, I am very happy, I recommend using.

flextailjp