Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

SecretAyu

Reply to your comment for 1 Dec , kindly take note that your support did not help me at all. The support who helped me all the way is support from Shopify. Pls get it right for my case. I done everything and troubleshot on my own and with shopify support!! NOT YOUR SUPPORT! STOP FAKING RESPONSE HERE FOR LET PEOPLE THINK THAT YOUR SUPPORT IS GOOD AND DID HELPED ME BUT ISSUE IS MINE! Your support doesn't read my issue properly. Despite I already told him that that I had done everything, but he continued to said "his app is trusted app because it has 9k merchant using it, therefore, Nothing is wrong" Without giving further assistance, he asked me to continue to do whatever I am doing till it work fine on it own. So this is the help that was given? what a joke. Don't keep pointing finger to customer. Bad customer service means bad customer service. STOP finding excuses. Pls get it right that the best support given to me is shopify NOT FROM SMART MEGA!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Couldn't login at all. Lots of hCaptcha issue that prevent me to login. Keep asking me to try again. Received replied from support. Unwillingly to help. Claim proudly that their app is trusted app with 9000 merchant using it. So problem is mine not theirs. Despite, I told the support that I have clear the cache, browsing history, using different browser, also used Incognito several times, the problem still the same. Instead of helping me, He still claim that issue is mine, continue to clear cache till it works because his app is trusted app. So I know now that app will not break down, PC will not break down. The support from this app is hopeless. Instead of helping the customer to solve the issue, they chose to point finger here and there. Thanks.

December 1, 2020

Hi SecretAyu,
We sincerely apologize for the issue that you encountered with Smart Menu and your bad experience with our app. We had tried our best to assist you and explain the situation. Unfortunately, the issue did not come from our app or our system, so that we were unable to help you further in this case. Hope you can understand for us.
Once again, we are very sorry for this inconvenience and hope you can find another solution.

Pro Cabinet Supply

I have been a customer for a long time and love the app, HOWEVER, I am giving a 1 star review right now because the menu has gone completely blank with no fix. No matter what I do the menu is completely gone and my site is not navigable. I guess I'm shut down for the day. Beware of this if you are thinking of using the app.

September 10, 2020

We're so sorry for the problem.
Shopify has just released a new update for its data-loading method without any announcement, so we've tried our best to update Smart Menu instantly to match the new requirement.
The downtime was still nearly 1 hour, we're sincerely sorry for this incident.
The menu should be working normally now, could you check again please? If not, please try to hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) to clear cache, or contact us at support.qikify.com.

Apologize for any inconvenience and hope for your sympathy.

meclio

September 4, 2020

Hi meclio,

We sincerely apologize for the issue that you encountered with Smart Menu.
We also checked your store. Smart Menu is still working smoothly on your store without any disruption or loading speed issue. Could you check again please?
Our support already send you an email in case you need any assistance.
Hope to hear from you soon.

plusies

AVOID THIS APP, they disabled the upload feature for the images, instead, you have to manually upload to your shopify store and then copy and paste the link, you will waste more time trying to make this app work then actually doing work in your business

August 26, 2020

Hi Plusies,

Sorry for your bad experience with our app.
But in Free plan, we only can allow to insert the link of your image.
To upload the images directly from your device, you need to upgrade to higher plan. This is one of our paid features.
Hope you can understand for us.

Unimakers

PATHETIC APP & WORST SUPPORT EVER FOUND ON SHOPIFY APP.

I tried to load the app the first time and was not loading and stuck on progress bar. Tried multiple time and once in while it opened. Don't go with another app as plenty of good apps out there. WASTED MY TIME.

Edited -

As you said you didn't change anything in my store. So please don't say that - you made changes to my store and its working fine.

Seriously you GUYS are RESPONDING FAKE RESPONSE TO MY REVIEW so that others can see you helped me.

August 13, 2020

Hi Unimakers,
Sorry for your bad experience with our app.
You are using Dropship theme (not offical Shopify theme). So you need to use the advanced method (CSS selector) to add Smart Menu. We helped you add Smart Menu and it's now working perfectly on your store.
Could you check again please?

Nina Nguyen Designs

spent a lot of time on it, got it to work, and realized once you scroll down, the menu can't be click. Emailed support a couple times and no answer.

June 1, 2020

Hi Nina,
Sorry for your bad experience with our app.
We answered all of your emails yesterday: https://take.ms/gA4Be. If you don't find our replies, maybe they were moved to Spam folder, could you check again please?

Your Turbo theme is a complicated case and though we'd tried our best, we couldn't make our app fully compatible with it. (Our app is compatible with most of Shopify official themes, you can see our list of compatibilities here: support.qikify.com/portal/kb/articles/list-compatible-shopify-themes-and-instruction).

Sorry for this inconvenience and hope you can find another solution.

Best regards.

nolkes

I was blacklisted for no clear reason !
No response from support team after emailing them.

The team should take care more about their customers to solve technical issues.

September 23, 2019

Sorry for the issue you faced.
But we replied your email since Sep 16th (screenshot: https://take.ms/uPry1), and we sent another email again on 23rd to confirm, have you received it?
For further support, please reach out to us at support.qikify.com.

Inaaz.biz

I am struggling since 24 hours to see results of menus, 99 % smart menu rejects even shopify genuine tags and keyword . The same tags and keywords work fine with shopify , fetches results but they give no result in Qikify smart menu. I gave them 2 weeks time to accept tags and keywords of shopify and program it to accept and throw results as given by shopify in shopify search of tags and keywords.

If faster action is done and result is given as desired, we will enhance the rating.

Qikify Support staff are very admant, not ready to listen , not ready to work on apps , they are list bothered about our customers who have been complaing that smart menu does not work , gives with zero result. Their apps does not identify genuine tags of shopify. Smart menu rejects 99 % shopify tags and hence it is alarming to see no results in menus. The tags are genuine and still it does not work in smart menu but same tags work in Shopify.

I requested them multiple time chat online or talk in skype free talk but they are so adamant that they dont wish to even discuss our problems. I have never seen such a peak level of non-cooperation and zero support.

All genuine tags that is working in Shopify , are not supported in Smart Menus. We are so frustrated last few days. They don't give any support.

There is no wrong tags made or created, all are genuine tags in shopify and it works well in shopify. They just do not want to work on issues and hence they give these fake logics. Any way, I have given them 2 weeks time to support well and resolve problems. I have asked shopify to hold subscription and no support tendency of the staffs to work on our problemsbeing faced by customers..

May 18, 2019

Hi Mohammed,
Smart Menu's filter is working well on other stores. You added the wrong tags, that's why it's not working.
We explained this and adviced you to update tags but you didn't listen so there's nothing we can do.

pop-zero-revamped

wasted 2hrs by using this.

Things are locked and need to buy advance version.

Not satisfied.

User this https://apps.shopify.com/buddha-mega-menu

April 29, 2019

Hi,
Do you get difficult to use our app? Please get in touch with us, then we can help you.
BUT I see your comment is incorrect and do you promote for Buddha?
Because our free plan provides more features than that app (eg. In free plan you're able to add mega menu, products, images, while you need to pay for them with Buddha)

Please double check and see how can we help you.

Carol & Company

I have to amend my review. The app has a fatal flaw! DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP!!!!!!!! The drop-downs appear not only when you hover the menu header but also when you hover anywhere the menu will appear which obscures that part of the page. Read the rest of the review but as I told the publisher these issues should have been fixed before release. I've wasted countless hours when I discovered this fatal flaw. This app is way too finicky. Little adjustments to any menu can have a global effect on sub and parent menus. Adding pictures to a menu is relatively easy but placement is impossible even though there is a drop down menu, it almost never works. Virtually NO drag and drop make using this app extremely time consuming. I would only recommend it to someone with a lot of extra time on their hands.

Previous 1