Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation | Reviews

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

LadyStore

like every shopify apps, works with every possible restriction and prevent any user personalization without paying. it was also not working for me without using the css selector

September 7, 2021

Hi there,

Henry here from Qikify Support.
Our Smart Menu do not "prevent any personalization from user without paying" as you described. You can easily change style or customize our app with your CSS skill.
We've not received any support request from you. So in case you want to give it another try, please reinstall Smart Menu and let me know to help.

Hope to hear from you again.

BabyShoppio

I sent you an e-mail about the installation and you still haven't returned?
Could you please support me for setup?

February 24, 2021

Hi BabyShoppio,
We sincerely apologize for the delay response due to the New Year's holiday.
We've replied and helped you set up Smart Menu on your store right after getting back to work. Smart Menu is now displaying properly on your live store. If you need any other assistance, feel free to let us know.

CastellPet

the mobile menu is useless, it loses its dimensions, the design of your mobile menu is lost, it would be great if you had a guide to solve this problem, thank you for your time reading this review.

January 7, 2021

Hi CastellPet,
Sorry for your bad experience with our app.
Our Smart Menu on mobile will be drop-down menu. You can preview the menu in our app settings before publishing it. Also on mobile, Smart Menu takes the style of your theme's menu, color options in app can't apply on mobile.
Our support team had replied your ticket about this issue. Please check it and we will help you find out the solution.

SecretAyu

Reply to your comment for 1 Dec , kindly take note that your support did not help me at all. The support who helped me all the way is support from Shopify. Pls get it right for my case. I done everything and troubleshot on my own and with shopify support!! NOT YOUR SUPPORT! STOP FAKING RESPONSE HERE FOR LET PEOPLE THINK THAT YOUR SUPPORT IS GOOD AND DID HELPED ME BUT ISSUE IS MINE! Your support doesn't read my issue properly. Despite I already told him that that I had done everything, but he continued to said "his app is trusted app because it has 9k merchant using it, therefore, Nothing is wrong" Without giving further assistance, he asked me to continue to do whatever I am doing till it work fine on it own. So this is the help that was given? what a joke. Don't keep pointing finger to customer. Bad customer service means bad customer service. STOP finding excuses. Pls get it right that the best support given to me is shopify NOT FROM SMART MEGA!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Couldn't login at all. Lots of hCaptcha issue that prevent me to login. Keep asking me to try again. Received replied from support. Unwillingly to help. Claim proudly that their app is trusted app with 9000 merchant using it. So problem is mine not theirs. Despite, I told the support that I have clear the cache, browsing history, using different browser, also used Incognito several times, the problem still the same. Instead of helping me, He still claim that issue is mine, continue to clear cache till it works because his app is trusted app. So I know now that app will not break down, PC will not break down. The support from this app is hopeless. Instead of helping the customer to solve the issue, they chose to point finger here and there. Thanks.

December 1, 2020

Hi SecretAyu,
We sincerely apologize for the issue that you encountered with Smart Menu and your bad experience with our app. We had tried our best to assist you and explain the situation. Unfortunately, the issue did not come from our app or our system, so that we were unable to help you further in this case. Hope you can understand for us.
Once again, we are very sorry for this inconvenience and hope you can find another solution.

Pro Cabinet Supply

I have been a customer for a long time and love the app, HOWEVER, I am giving a 1 star review right now because the menu has gone completely blank with no fix. No matter what I do the menu is completely gone and my site is not navigable. I guess I'm shut down for the day. Beware of this if you are thinking of using the app.

September 10, 2020

We're so sorry for the problem.
Shopify has just released a new update for its data-loading method without any announcement, so we've tried our best to update Smart Menu instantly to match the new requirement.
The downtime was still nearly 1 hour, we're sincerely sorry for this incident.
The menu should be working normally now, could you check again please? If not, please try to hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) to clear cache, or contact us at support.qikify.com.

Apologize for any inconvenience and hope for your sympathy.

meclio

September 4, 2020

Hi meclio,

We sincerely apologize for the issue that you encountered with Smart Menu.
We also checked your store. Smart Menu is still working smoothly on your store without any disruption or loading speed issue. Could you check again please?
Our support already send you an email in case you need any assistance.

plusies

AVOID THIS APP, they disabled the upload feature for the images, instead, you have to manually upload to your shopify store and then copy and paste the link, you will waste more time trying to make this app work then actually doing work in your business

August 26, 2020

Hi Plusies,

Sorry for your bad experience with our app.
But in Free plan, we only can allow to insert the link of your image.
To upload the images directly from your device, you need to upgrade to higher plan. This is one of our paid features.
Hope you can understand for us.

Unimakers

PATHETIC APP & WORST SUPPORT EVER FOUND ON SHOPIFY APP.

I tried to load the app the first time and was not loading and stuck on progress bar. Tried multiple time and once in while it opened. Don't go with another app as plenty of good apps out there. WASTED MY TIME.

Edited -

As you said you didn't change anything in my store. So please don't say that - you made changes to my store and its working fine.

Seriously you GUYS are RESPONDING FAKE RESPONSE TO MY REVIEW so that others can see you helped me.

August 13, 2020

Hi Unimakers,
Sorry for your bad experience with our app.
You are using Dropship theme (not offical Shopify theme). So you need to use the advanced method (CSS selector) to add Smart Menu. We helped you add Smart Menu and it's now working perfectly on your store.
Could you check again please?

Nina Nguyen Designs

spent a lot of time on it, got it to work, and realized once you scroll down, the menu can't be click. Emailed support a couple times and no answer.

June 1, 2020

Hi Nina,
Sorry for your bad experience with our app.
We answered all of your emails yesterday: https://take.ms/gA4Be. If you don't find our replies, maybe they were moved to Spam folder, could you check again please?

Your Turbo theme is a complicated case and though we'd tried our best, we couldn't make our app fully compatible with it. (Our app is compatible with most of Shopify official themes, you can see our list of compatibilities here: support.qikify.com/portal/kb/articles/list-compatible-shopify-themes-and-instruction).

Sorry for this inconvenience and hope you can find another solution.

Best regards.

nolkes

I was blacklisted for no clear reason !
No response from support team after emailing them.

The team should take care more about their customers to solve technical issues.

September 23, 2019

Sorry for the issue you faced.
But we replied your email since Sep 16th (screenshot: https://take.ms/uPry1), and we sent another email again on 23rd to confirm, have you received it?
For further support, please reach out to us at support.qikify.com.

Previous 1