Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with impressive & easy-to-use templates.

Nina Nguyen Designs

spent a lot of time on it, got it to work, and realized once you scroll down, the menu can't be click. Emailed support a couple times and no answer.

June 1, 2020

Hi Nina,
Sorry for your bad experience with our app.
We answered all of your emails yesterday: https://take.ms/gA4Be. If you don't find our replies, maybe they were moved to Spam folder, could you check again please?

Your Turbo theme is a complicated case and though we'd tried our best, we couldn't make our app fully compatible with it. (Our app is compatible with most of Shopify official themes, you can see our list of compatibilities here: support.qikify.com/portal/kb/articles/list-compatible-shopify-themes-and-instruction).

Sorry for this inconvenience and hope you can find another solution.

Best regards.

nolkes

I was blacklisted for no clear reason !
No response from support team after emailing them.

The team should take care more about their customers to solve technical issues.

September 23, 2019

Sorry for the issue you faced.
But we replied your email since Sep 16th (screenshot: https://take.ms/uPry1), and we sent another email again on 23rd to confirm, have you received it?
For further support, please reach out to us at support.qikify.com.

Inaaz.biz

I am struggling since 24 hours to see results of menus, 99 % smart menu rejects even shopify genuine tags and keyword . The same tags and keywords work fine with shopify , fetches results but they give no result in Qikify smart menu. I gave them 2 weeks time to accept tags and keywords of shopify and program it to accept and throw results as given by shopify in shopify search of tags and keywords.

If faster action is done and result is given as desired, we will enhance the rating.

Qikify Support staff are very admant, not ready to listen , not ready to work on apps , they are list bothered about our customers who have been complaing that smart menu does not work , gives with zero result. Their apps does not identify genuine tags of shopify. Smart menu rejects 99 % shopify tags and hence it is alarming to see no results in menus. The tags are genuine and still it does not work in smart menu but same tags work in Shopify.

I requested them multiple time chat online or talk in skype free talk but they are so adamant that they dont wish to even discuss our problems. I have never seen such a peak level of non-cooperation and zero support.

All genuine tags that is working in Shopify , are not supported in Smart Menus. We are so frustrated last few days. They don't give any support.

There is no wrong tags made or created, all are genuine tags in shopify and it works well in shopify. They just do not want to work on issues and hence they give these fake logics. Any way, I have given them 2 weeks time to support well and resolve problems. I have asked shopify to hold subscription and no support tendency of the staffs to work on our problemsbeing faced by customers..

May 18, 2019

Hi Mohammed,
Smart Menu's filter is working well on other stores. You added the wrong tags, that's why it's not working.
We explained this and adviced you to update tags but you didn't listen so there's nothing we can do.

pop-zero-revamped

wasted 2hrs by using this.

Things are locked and need to buy advance version.

Not satisfied.

User this https://apps.shopify.com/buddha-mega-menu

April 29, 2019

Hi,
Do you get difficult to use our app? Please get in touch with us, then we can help you.
BUT I see your comment is incorrect and do you promote for Buddha?
Because our free plan provides more features than that app (eg. In free plan you're able to add mega menu, products, images, while you need to pay for them with Buddha)

Please double check and see how can we help you.

Carol & Company

I have to amend my review. The app has a fatal flaw! DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP!!!!!!!! The drop-downs appear not only when you hover the menu header but also when you hover anywhere the menu will appear which obscures that part of the page. Read the rest of the review but as I told the publisher these issues should have been fixed before release. I've wasted countless hours when I discovered this fatal flaw. This app is way too finicky. Little adjustments to any menu can have a global effect on sub and parent menus. Adding pictures to a menu is relatively easy but placement is impossible even though there is a drop down menu, it almost never works. Virtually NO drag and drop make using this app extremely time consuming. I would only recommend it to someone with a lot of extra time on their hands.

Vapor Side

app is not user friendly way to much work to put products under sub category menu, not good at all.