Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with impressive & easy-to-use templates.

The London Store

Easy to use. Just trying now. Lots of configuration options. Clean and nice look. Recommend it. Video help made it easier for css type setup

True African Art

After Qikify customized my app for mobile, I found that the menu expanded and froze on landscape mode. It works fine on portrait.

I contacted support asking them to fix their mistake in landscape and Duke eventually took on the project and after some back and forth my issue was resolved.

There are some bugs depending on your theme, but I think that their customer support is willing to cooperate to get the app just as you like it..

Klyki Store

The app, even in the free to use solution, is well designed and provide a valuable alternative to standard menu design (that in Shopify is quite terrible). Unfortunately, the app doesn't work well with all templates and particularly with Galleria it works only under certain conditions. As such, I would suggest everyone interested to verify in advance the compatibility with the template used in your shop.

Bem Estar Essencial

Contacted with Cedrus and this was a terrible support! Just 3 days ago i tried changing the font-size of my Menu, I adjusted to 16px and nothing happened. I certified that it did the same thing with a clean cache, so its not because of me. Contacted them and they said its because my app is not updated, I pay to have an app and why is it not updated? This is the second time they say stuff like this to me! Then i ask if they can help with personalising the menu (really small stuff), sent a picture to see if they could help. They changed stuff on the store, but then completely ignored the mobile version, so my store got all messed up and they respond to you 1 time a day, if what they did was wrong then good luck you have to wait until next time, to MAYBE, have stuff fixed. Very unprofessional app support, I still have my store messed up and they don't even care. The worst support I've seen on Shopify. Do not buy this.

UPDATE: They have come around after this review and helped me with this, fixing the error. Hope the professionalism improves.

UPDATE: I have help them a lot in correcting the display of the menu on iPhones, iPads, etc. They have been available to improve and helpful!

therevelaine

I loved it, at first its not as easy but then you star and it becomes easy along the way. its looks pro!

Pinkybaby.in

Thoroughly enjoying this app. It really saved my time and effort in comfortably arranging the menu in a customer's perspective. Hopefully, this would be SEO friendly as well. Thanks a lot.

BelleGirl Lifestyle

I was searching for this type of apps from last 3 months or more than that and now i'm finally using it. Work Smoothly.
bellegirllifestyle.com