Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Smart Mega Menu & Navigation | Reviews

by qikify

Easy create FREE mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Halıcızade Halı Kilim

Looks like a great app! Easy to use, responsive, if we could get products automatically under a collection, it would be awesome..

November 3, 2021

Thank you for choosing Smart Menu! It's great to hear that you like our app.
We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.
We will take note of your idea and try to implement it in the future version.
If you have any problem, feel free to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Cheers!

EWarad

Trying hard to translate the menu into Arabic, but i didn't do it easily and i'm wondering if anyone can help.

October 26, 2021

Hi there,

Henry here from Qikify Support.
Currently, our Smart Menu can be translated through some translation apps. If you have difficulty with the integration, please contact us at support.qikify.com. Our support team is always available to assist.

Hope to hear from you soon.

TaymaJewels

I used this app to quickly apply a megamenu with pre-set layouts where I could use images and it was super easy.

September 6, 2021

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Smart Menu.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Smart Menu.

October Reign

I used this app to create my website menu. It is super user-friendly and it is looking great!
Would definitely recommend!

February 4, 2021

Beauty Unmask

I use this app to make my site more appealing to customers. I like the different options and functionality of the different themes and settings. I can pull things from my website which is a plus, the description and information of the merchandise is all there. I don’t have to do too much every is there for me to pull the product and place them in the right order. There is room for approving some things, if you are not used to working on a website or arranging things, this can be kind of a challenge. I’m still figuring things out for the menu and tabs and the placement for everything. I wish the instructions and videos would be more efficient or easier to navigate. There is lots to do and many options to choose from to make my store site attractive to customers. I’m struggling through with the placements and where everything should be placed. I also noticed that not every product in the store is showing up on the app. I was only able to select from a few products. Over all the app is great it just needs a little adjustment here and there.

January 14, 2021

Hi Beauty Unmask,
Thanks for your feedback.
We will try to improve the tutorial video as soon as possible. Also you can our Knowledge Base for Smart Menu here: https://support.qikify.com/portal/en/kb/qikify/smart-menu
If you need any other assistances with Smart Menu, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com. We'll be happy to assist you.

LUX24 LLC

Good support ! The Team was able to answer and solve my problem very quickly. I recommend this application!

January 6, 2021

vivaeuropa

Smart Mega Menu is really easy to use and very intuitive. The connection with shopify works very well too.

November 27, 2020

Mopani Pharmacy

Truly a great app. Love the customization capabilities. The support team is very responsive and efficient.

October 21, 2020

RAISED FIST

Like all apps, some of the language/terminology could be clearer but on the whole I was pretty happy with it. The support was excellent and helped me overcome a couple of glitches.

September 23, 2020

BC Pets (Pty) Ltd

Well done, nice efficient app. It is easy to use and offers a free plan option. Recommended for small businesses with large inventories.

August 25, 2020