Smart Menu

Smart Menu

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with products and collections

Bem Estar Essencial

Contacted with Cedrus and this was a terrible support! Just 3 days ago i tried changing the font-size of my Menu, I adjusted to 16px and nothing happened. I certified that it did the same thing with a clean cache, so its not because of me. Contacted them and they said its because my app is not updated, I pay to have an app and why is it not updated? This is the second time they say stuff like this to me! Then i ask if they can help with personalising the menu (really small stuff), sent a picture to see if they could help. They changed stuff on the store, but then completely ignored the mobile version, so my store got all messed up and they respond to you 1 time a day, if what they did was wrong then good luck you have to wait until next time, to MAYBE, have stuff fixed. Very unprofessional app support, I still have my store messed up and they don't even care. The worst support I've seen on Shopify. Do not buy this.

UPDATE: They have come around after this review and helped me with this, fixing the error. Hope the professionalism improves.

therevelaine

I loved it, at first its not as easy but then you star and it becomes easy along the way. its looks pro!

Pinkybaby.in

Thoroughly enjoying this app. It really saved my time and effort in comfortably arranging the menu in a customer's perspective. Hopefully, this would be SEO friendly as well. Thanks a lot.

BelleGirl Lifestyle

I was searching for this type of apps from last 3 months or more than that and now i'm finally using it. Work Smoothly.
bellegirllifestyle.com