Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

Smart Menu ‑Free Mega Menu app

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with impressive & easy-to-use templates.

Vvög Chambly

This highly customizable app shaped my shops menus exactly how i wanted them. Easy to set up and never had codes confrontation with other apps.Super quick and efficient support come with it,i easily recommend the Smart Menu app over the more costly ones i tried before.

December 12, 2019

Hey, many thanks for sharing your feedback with us. It’s cool to see that Smart Menu works in harmony with your other apps, and if you need any further assistance, please contact us. We’re more ready to help :)

Lishli

Great mega menu app. Add images and customize until your heart's content. Great app ! Recommend you try it.

December 4, 2019

Thanks a lot, it's great to hear that you're satisfied with Smart Menu.
Cheers.

CK Swagworks

Fantastic app! I've been fussing around with Buddha Mega Menu for days, but the interface was so awkward I just couldn't get the hang of it. Decided to try another one, and boom! Wow! So easy, so many options! Well worth the money, I think.

December 3, 2019

Thanks a lot! We feel so pleased that Smart Menu saves your time and effort, that's the top criteria when we build apps for our customers.
Have a nice day.

Big Deal Europe

Estende o menu e Deixa mais facil a navegação. Recomento do App muito eficaz quando sua loja tem muitos itens à venda.

December 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your review.
Muito obrigado pela sua revisão. Tenham um bom dia!

MODA LISA

I usually don't review, but those guys are the best!
Best app ever, my shop looks fancy, professional and converts more. I also use the "Mobile menu" app.
Thanks and keep developing amazing apps!

November 26, 2019

Really appreciate that you took your time writing this review! Such a pleasure that our apps work well for you, hope we'll continue supporting you for long time

HODL Style

This app allows me to have everything I need in a mega menu. Very easy to design & customer support helped us a TON! Highly recommend this app.

November 25, 2019

Many thanks for your review. Glad that Smart Menu could provide what you need :)

Joyce & Joan

Simply fantastic app - it provides even better functionality than our previous menu app but for a fraction of the cost. Setting it up is easy and the menu builder is a really well thought out system. It's also so great to have the option to use their mobile menu app for mobile navigation as our previous menu app couldn't be applied to desktop only. We needed a bit of help adjusting the design as well but the team were so quick to get in touch and help - we're really impressed with the app and their service.

November 21, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with Smart Menu! We feel so happy and encouraged that you like the app, and that you mentioned Mobile Menu too :)
Have a nice day.

Evolution Power Tools

The app is great and easy customise. A lot of layout options to choose from.
Any z-indexing issues where the menus overlap information or vice versa, I contacted the support team and they can go straight in a rectify any issues within 24 hours, so a really quick response time and really satisfied with the results.

November 21, 2019

Many thanks for the review, we always try our best to support you.
Cheers.

Classy Men Collection

This app has been super helpful for us. We currently have two stores with the app. Although the free version has a lot of great features, our needs require us to use the premium version. We have been using the app for about 3 months now and it has improved the customer navigation experience on our website by a mile.

When we first started with the app, the developer team was super helpful and went above and beyond to help customize the app to our specific needs.

When you first start with the app, it might take a while to get used to how to adjust the menu. Once you get the hang of it, the interface feels very smooth and fast!

Unless you have the resources or expertise to code an easily customizable, professional-looking menu to your store, this app is the way to go. After trying a few menu applications, the smart menu app is a no brainer.

If you want to check out our version of the menu, head to our site at classymencollection.com

November 21, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! It's such a great pleasure for us to know that Smart Menu has enhanced the customer experience on your site, and it's even more important to us when you've been using it for such a time.
If you need any further support, contact us anytime and we're willing to help!
Best wishes.

UNITEK

SUPER! I really like this app, helps me a lot. And the customer service, Duke, he helped me custom the app. Thanks a lot.

November 21, 2019

Thank you so much for your reviewing, and for mentioning our service team member as well!
Best.