Smart Mega Menu & Navigation

Easy create mega menu - BEST for store navigation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Parcours Bio

Application très complète, facile d'utilisation mais puissante, le support technique est vraiment très fiable !!

Haus of Neon

great. so easy to use. I found others really complicated but this is very straight forward and looks great on our website

ISAK

Very easy to use application with guided options. the support staff is also quick to respond and help resolve the issues quickly

XBODY UK

Very good app that's simple to set up and use. We tried a few other apps before settling for this one. The ease of use, many functions, large number of pre-made templates and affordable price makes it the best mega menu app for us.

January 14, 2022

We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.
If you have any problem, feel free to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Clarity Wellness

Nice navigation design and a supportive service helps with my questions when I was using the app, thanks!

Springer Garden

It is exactly the app I am looking for! Super user-friendly! Really appreciate the developer team that helped me solve the questions! Highly recommend it if you are looking for a navigation app!

Wind River Outdoor

This is an exceptional app with exceptional support. It keeps me from having to dig through miles of code, so needless to say I love it!

Export Store Online

Excellent app! Fullfilled my needs without any code.
I was looking for the best solution and her i find it.
Check out there other apps as well, they are doing a great job.

November 29, 2021

Hi Export Store Online,

We sincerely apologize if there is any inconvenience you encountered with our Smart Menu app.
Our support team just checked and replied about your issue. Could you check your mailbox ?
We hope we can help you resolve this misunderstanding issue as soon as possible.

P3 Carbon

Needed fly-out menus. Smart Mega Menu & Navigation did the job! Very easy to use and very flexible. I strongly recommend it!

December 7, 2021

euromediecommerce

app e team di supporto eccezzionaliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii la migliore app di shopify

November 26, 2021