Smart Menu

Smart Menu

by qikify

Create FREE Mega Menu with products and collections

Bartender World

It helped a lot. They have really good customer service. Very good app, I just recommend it! Thank you so much!

Go sportify

All I can say is wow wow wow wow wow! What an amazing too, i think it’s the first ever best App for shopify.
One suggestion though, I realized after installing the app and starting using it, my website started slowing down when loadeing. That’s just the only thing but BRILLIANTOOO!

Turkish Coffee Bazaar

Brilliant customer service and a wonderful product. I'm very happy having installed this app and it's made my site look a lot better.

Natural Fibre Arts

It has done everything I needed. This app has the most customization in the free version that I have found in menu apps.

simply yeah

I used this app as an alternative to my default shopify menu the controls are very useful and the support team and very good well recommended!

MEKKO-SHOP

So easy to use and he give a perfect Menu, and the team respond immediately if you have a problem with your Menue

Expert Home & Office Services

Exactly what we were looking for. Thanks team! This app fits in nicely with our existing theme, is easy to use and maintain and most importantly works perfectly.

Auto-Truck-Accessories

My shopify store has a large amount of items for all brands of cars, trucks, Jeep, SUV's. Smart Menu is really helpful to create complex menus! And the support is prompt and efficient. I highly recommend the Smart Menu App!

Tie-Fly

Smart Menu is a great app; easy customization, no coding unless you'd like to hide your old menu and even then the instructions were easy to follow, doesn't slow up my theme & they offer a free plan as well as reasonably priced extra feature plans. See some of the features of the free plan in action @ www.tieflyclothing.com. Tie - Fly Clothing appreciated & approved!!!

BarnBusterDeals.com

the app is somewhat cumbersome, I can't delete multiply items just one at a time, there needs to be explanations to each setting like an alt text balloons at each setting so we know, whats its for, what it will do or not do.
***Also LIVE 24/7 tech support by chat for Shopify & Oberlo would greatly speed up help getting problems fixed right away ***
NOT SEND A MESSAGE AND WAIT 3 DAYS TO HEAR NOTHING......

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11