Smart Order Notifications

Smart Order Notifications

by Default

Automate order notifications with powerful rule based actions

BeanBurds

We installed this app to help notify our suppliers of daily orders and the app just works perfectly. Not only that, but the team behind the app (especially Kieran) have given just the best customer service experience I've ever had with any developer on Shopify.

Keep it up guys, you're doing a great job!

Your Moms Donuts NC

Absolutely wonderful customer service from these developers! I have had so many questions & they not only explained everything to me, but set everything up in my store. They even made changes to the app to suit my stores needs. I have sent so many emails to them & they reply right away and always have a solution! I would recommend this app & the team behind it to anyone looking for a simpler way to send out notifications from their store! I can't thank Kieran enough for all his patience getting this set up for me!

Art Common

This is a fantastic app. It is exactly what we needed, and Gavin was extremely helpful setting it all up. Thank you Gavin!

Delve

Great app, good response from developers. Recommended.

Shop Sps

Gavin did a fantastic job of helping us get our notifications to look exactly the way we needed them to. He was very responsive and also recorded videos and sent them to help me understand what needed to happen.

Could not be more satisfied with this product and level of service!

Skyroamb2b

We sell and rent pocket-size Wifi Hotspots for travelers around the world, and needed a way to automatically send out order information to our partners in different countries. Smart Notifications was a perfect solution - easy to set up and has been a massive time saver.

Colonna

A super-simple and effective app! Smart Notifications was recommended to us when we were looking for a way to pass orders for our coffee capsules to one of our suppliers. Being able to filter orders by line item gave us a simple supplier workflow without a lot of overhead and complexity.

Fast Supplies

We’re an Australian printing supplies company and have found Smart Notifications really useful! Sending out orders to our suppliers has saved us heaps of time.