Smart Offers

by Smartify Apps

Increase Sales, Improve Conversion Rates with Simple Offers

Faucher Botanix

Fr:
Mauvaise expérience, l'application crée des commandes preliminère, quand il ne devrait pas. Les reductions automatiques ne veulent pas s'appliquer seulement aux articles choisis, mais à tous les produits. Perte d'argent, causé par le problème de réduction automatique et suppriment toutes les balises des autres programmes tier. Causant des pertes de données.

Angl - Engl:
Bad experience, the app creates draft orders, when it should not. Automatic reductions do not only apply to selected items, but to all products. Money loss, caused by automatic reduction problem and remove all tags from other tier programs. Causing data loss.

Saniqi.com

very nice app, use it

The Eva Temptation

i like it i hope it work....................................................................................................................................................................................

ELOUTLETCTG

NO SE APLICA NO SE APLICA NO SE APLICA NO SE APLICANO SE APLICA NO SE APLICA NO SE APLICA NO SE APLICA NO SE APLICA

Nature Home Decor

Just started using this App. Looks good and very simple to use. I will give another review once I see the results in few days. Right now it seems to be working very good.

Cat Houze

Very easy to use, good for especially bundle discounts like Buy 2 get $20 OFF, Buy 3 get $50 OFF. Need to do some own calculations, because the discounts will override each other

Chase Value Centre

I just cannot tell you people how much amazing services this app has given to me. They were available like 24/7 and fixed most critical issue that was really chronic to my site. Even I became a little harsh but they were always polite and provided me services like I am their boss. Their resolution of problem has saved me alot. I will highly recommend this app and really love to ask them for more apps because their services are amazing and the best part us its FREE. Marvelous imply the best of all apps uptill now I have seen on shopify platform.

MFBO

It was easy to set up and create a smart offer. I have yet to see results...........................

Almeres

nice apptttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttgertgiwfugq3f234oibr4o2ibfoi24tofgbi42bgoo3gi4hfp43io

Tuhai

Very great app. I was looking for something to complete the shopify options and in a simple way. This app do well the job, thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8