Smart Offers

Smart Offers

by Smartify Apps

Increase Sales, Improve Conversion Rates with Simple Offers

Gloria's Bookstore 灣區中文繪本童書專賣

i find a lot of apps just want to set volume purchase in one collection, not a single products, and most apps charges high and doesn't support the function. Until I found smart offer, it supports the function just i want, and works well~~ and FREE~~~~~

rwempire

the app is working taking the percentage off but the popup not showing up on the website. please help

MP Advantage Shoppe

I really do like this app alot...very simple and helps with sales much more by 5%. Thank you very much..

Famazing Deals

This app does not work at all. I have tested and created offers for 1 product and also multiple products. Nothing works.

Dog4us

Easy and Good Love this up and now i cant leave meassage without 100 Letters so i start to write wirde things

The Profile Lounge

Very easy to install and very easy to setup my first offer. Now let's see if it will deliver the results. The Profile Lounge

Flower City Soap Company

Was very easy to use. I'm looking forward to seeing a good conversion rate by the end of my first one day sale. :)

Kolorya

Incredible! I was using a paid one, but Smart Offers is much more simple and effective! I just want to give discount on cart amount, when customers buy more than one product, and it does that. The app also gives many other possibilities. It's great! Thanks, Smart Offers!

VENFORMAN PRIME EXLCUSIVE

Ainda é o meu primeiro teste, mas para um app gratuito, ja ta muito boom, mas ainda estou aprendendo a mexer

Plenty For Twenty

I set up a discount offer but haven't seen any boosts yet. Test run or store pop up window would be nice.

Previous 1 3 4 5