Smart Offers

Smart Offers

by Smartify Apps

Increase Sales, Improve Conversion Rates with Simple Offers

Flower City Soap Company

Was very easy to use. I'm looking forward to seeing a good conversion rate by the end of my first one day sale. :)

Kolorya

Incredible! I was using a paid one, but Smart Offers is much more simple and effective! I just want to give discount on cart amount, when customers buy more than one product, and it does that. The app also gives many other possibilities. It's great! Thanks, Smart Offers!

VENFORMAN PRIME EXLCUSIVE

Ainda é o meu primeiro teste, mas para um app gratuito, ja ta muito boom, mas ainda estou aprendendo a mexer

Plenty For Twenty

I set up a discount offer but haven't seen any boosts yet. Test run or store pop up window would be nice.

Finesse Studio

Love it easy to use
Just what I needed for my shop. Can recommend this app. Get it for youre store today

City Shop Express

Fantastic app ,very easy to use,it makes life so easy.I will recommend it to everyone . Tested it and it works.

Je suis naturel

I used this app because I wanted to set automatic discounts (percentage) on specific products. Its really easy to set up. The only problem is... The math is completly off. It is deducting completly wrong discounts that shouldn't be applied to a customer's cart!!!

Aim Repuestos

its been easy to use. I just would like the option to change the language to Spanish or the way of doing it by myself

Monamoda

very easy to use this app and super helpful to add any discount automatically at checkout. highly recommended.

Cha-Tailor Tea Specialist

I will definitely recommend this app if you're looking for an automatic discount function app just as I do.

It solves the problem of automatic discount very well, even though I wasn't expecting much on it! I had encountered some difficulties in enabling the functions at the beginning given that I know nothing about coding, so some of the pages do not work effectively as it should. But then their team helped me to solve everything after I reported the problems. Thanks a lot!