Smart Offers

Smart Offers

by Smartify Apps

Increase Sales, Improve Conversion Rates with Simple Offers

Indypicker.com

The app was easy to set up and appears to be working. Have a summer promotion running using the app spend $45 and get $5 off at checkout.

B4 Botanical

I used this app to add automatic discounts in my cart for buy 2 get $ off, works great and its free.

Sarcastic Charlie's

I just started creating a new store and this free app is a godsend. It helps you create offers with your products very easily. Did I mention this is a free app? Try it out and see for yourself how awesome it is!

O-LET Shop

just have a try today, till now seems everything is good, will update my review if any problem. thanks.

Spectacular Treats

This is a pretty awesome app but it isn't friendly with other applications for upsell offers. I would like it to interact with the other apps so they can work in harmony.

BritShop

Great app, really simple to use with lots of features!!!! Perfect for buy 2 or more and pay less on it. Great job guys!!!

Our Little Rituals

Interesting and user-friendly. It can be helpful to me in the future. So far so good. :)))))))))))))))

planetsoycandleco

This app is creating discounts on similar products that it shouldn't. I have emailed support and waited over a month with very little response apart from 'they are looking into this' It is creating draft orders in my store and it shouldn't.

Only Kingdom O.K.

So far so good! Easy to use and apply. Looking forward to watching the conversion rate rise! Thanks a mil.

A.Brask

amazing and sooooo easy to install and set up! i appreciate very much that there is easy straighfoward app that does the job!