Smart Offers

Smart Offers

by Smartify Apps

Increase Sales, Improve Conversion Rates with Simple Offers

A.Brask

amazing and sooooo easy to install and set up! i appreciate very much that there is easy straighfoward app that does the job!

Mixd E-Liquids

I can't believe this app is free! It works perfectly. Wish there was an option to pay, and have the smart offers tag removed in the checkout page. Other than that, i don't think my wholesale customers will complain. :) It's free and so easy to use. Thanks again!

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

I'm hopeful that this app will help boost my sales. Easy to install and easy to set-up. Thank you!!!

Gloria's Bookstore 灣區中文繪本童書專賣

i find a lot of apps just want to set volume purchase in one collection, not a single products, and most apps charges high and doesn't support the function. Until I found smart offer, it supports the function just i want, and works well~~ and FREE~~~~~

MP Advantage Shoppe

I really do like this app alot...very simple and helps with sales much more by 5%. Thank you very much..

Dog4us

Easy and Good Love this up and now i cant leave meassage without 100 Letters so i start to write wirde things

Flower City Soap Company

Was very easy to use. I'm looking forward to seeing a good conversion rate by the end of my first one day sale. :)

Kolorya

Incredible! I was using a paid one, but Smart Offers is much more simple and effective! I just want to give discount on cart amount, when customers buy more than one product, and it does that. The app also gives many other possibilities. It's great! Thanks, Smart Offers!

VENFORMAN PRIME EXLCUSIVE

Ainda é o meu primeiro teste, mas para um app gratuito, ja ta muito boom, mas ainda estou aprendendo a mexer

Finesse Studio

Love it easy to use
Just what I needed for my shop. Can recommend this app. Get it for youre store today