Smart Offers

Smart Offers

by Smartify Apps

Increase Sales, Improve Conversion Rates with Simple Offers

BritShop

Great app, really simple to use with lots of features!!!! Perfect for buy 2 or more and pay less on it. Great job guys!!!

Our Little Rituals

Interesting and user-friendly. It can be helpful to me in the future. So far so good. :)))))))))))))))

Only Kingdom O.K.

So far so good! Easy to use and apply. Looking forward to watching the conversion rate rise! Thanks a mil.

A.Brask

amazing and sooooo easy to install and set up! i appreciate very much that there is easy straighfoward app that does the job!

Mixd E-Liquids

I can't believe this app is free! It works perfectly. Wish there was an option to pay, and have the smart offers tag removed in the checkout page. Other than that, i don't think my wholesale customers will complain. :) It's free and so easy to use. Thanks again!

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

I'm hopeful that this app will help boost my sales. Easy to install and easy to set-up. Thank you!!!

Gloria's Bookstore 灣區中文繪本童書專賣

i find a lot of apps just want to set volume purchase in one collection, not a single products, and most apps charges high and doesn't support the function. Until I found smart offer, it supports the function just i want, and works well~~ and FREE~~~~~

MP Advantage Shoppe

I really do like this app alot...very simple and helps with sales much more by 5%. Thank you very much..

Dog4us

Easy and Good Love this up and now i cant leave meassage without 100 Letters so i start to write wirde things

Flower City Soap Company

Was very easy to use. I'm looking forward to seeing a good conversion rate by the end of my first one day sale. :)